+ $3.99 shipping
& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- Collector's Edition: Enjoy The Sims 3 Showtime Expansion pack and an Ultimate Stage bonus venue plus special Katy Perry themed iconic content including fashions, a guitar, a hairstyle, and various stage props plus an exclusive Katy Perry poster
- Create New Sims: New traits and Lifetime Wishes give you more tools to tell stories the way you want to.
- A Whole New World: The brand new world of Starlight Shores features new venues and new objects to hone your Sims' talents.
- Make Your Rise to Fame: Build your own custom stages and see your Sims perform in sold-out arenas and in front of packed crowds.
- Rise to Stardom: Venture into a new world and live the dream as a singer, acrobat, magician or moonlight as a DJ. Watch your Sims rise to fame - or go down in flames as they perform for other Sims.
- Be Connected (Optional): Make new friends, connect and share your stories and experiences without ever leaving the game. Using the new individual in-game news feeds, messaging, and live updates, post your Sims' successes, share gameplay techniques, create wish lists and gifts, search for new friends and share memories.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Your Sims eat, sleep, live and love in the world you've created for them in The Sims 3. It's a great place to live, and they've got ordinary lives, just like the real world. But you don't want your Sims to be just ordinary. It's time to spice things up a little. This Expansion Pack lets you give your Sims the chance to chase down — and catch — their dreams of riches and fame. Enter a whole new world where your Sims can groom their hidden talents to become all-star singers, acrobats, magicians and DJs. Will they rise to fame and enjoy a lasting career? Will your Sims get rich quick and fizzle out? Or, will they crash and burn before they even get a chance to strike gold? There's only one way to find out.
Your Sims were born to be stars — let them live out the rags-to-riches story with The Sims 3: Showtime Expansion Pack, where they'll get the chance to perform as singers, magicians, acrobats or DJs for other Sims. Nourish your Sims' talents in the all-new world of Starlight Shores, where they'll find new venues and objects that can help get them ready for Showtime. Make brand-new Sims with new tools using traits and Lifetime Wishes. Once your Sim is ready for the spotlight, build customized stages for just the right look — then sit back and see how the crowd likes the show as your Sim performs in sold-out arenas — construction will dictate how well your Sim performs and how his or her career progresses. Receive access to an exclusive bonus venue, unique Katy Perry-themed in-game content and an exclusive poster with this Collector's Edition. Dress your Sim up and take the stage with Katy Perry fashions, a hairstyle and stage props. With the innovative SimPort feature, you can send your talent-groomed Sim to a friend's game to perform gigs in his or her town, go on tour and even get reviewed. Search for new friends, stay connected, post stories of your Sims' successes, share strategies and techniques and more with the in-game news feeds and live updates. Your Sims have the desire and the talent. Will it be enough to earn them a spot among the stars? Sit back and relax — it's Showtime.
- Collector's Edition includes The Sims 3: Showtime Expansion Pack, an ultimate stage bonus venue and special Katy Perry-themed content
- Katy Perry-themed content includes fashions, a guitar, a hairstyle and various props for use on stage — plus an exclusive Katy Perry poster
- Watch your Sims rise to stardom, revel in the limelight or crash and burn as they perform as singers, acrobats, magicians or DJs for other Sims (requires The Sims 3 to play, not included)
- Explore a brand-new world, Starlight Shores, where you'll find new venues and new objects to sharpen your Sims' talents
- Create new Sims using more tools with new traits and Lifetime Wishes
- Construct your own custom stages, from a swanky concert hall to a massive stadium or an indie club to create the perfect show, and then watch your Sims perform in front of packed crowds in sold-out arenas
- Send your all-star Sim to a friend's game to perform in his or her world, book gigs in your friend's town, go on tour and even get reviewed using the all-new SimPort feature
- Tap into the in-game news feeds and live updates to search for and make new friends, stay connected, spread stories of your Sims' successes, share gameplay techniques, create wish lists and more
- Complete special challenges and accomplish certain goals to earn rewards, and track and share them via in-game social wall posts
Top Customer Reviews
This seems like the best-realized of the Sims expansions. The objects are very well-made, with plenty of special objects like mechanical bulls, jukeboxes, karaoke machines, pool tables, and more. The careers are interesting if repetitive, and the new wishes and rewards are really cute. The EP also introduces the concept of Simport, which allows Simmers to send their performers into other Simmers' gameworlds to perform and to receive other Simmers' performers into their own.
The hometown that comes with this world looks very thematic, complete with a "Hollywood"-style giant wooden sign in Simlish at its edge. There's plenty to explore, especially with the new venues. The families in the town are all right; they're nowhere near as purely fun as those in Lunar Lakes or Hidden Springs, but they're extremely thematic for the performer-dominated town here. The houses range from modernistic to Mediterranean styled; I found them difficult to live in and decorate, but they are very nicely made. It's not too hard to customize the world with your own lots and with Late Night and World Adventure venues. I should also mention that there doesn't seem like there's a lot of child-related things in this EP, which is fine for someone like me who rarely plays families but which might cause a Simmer who prefers families to feel like their Sim-children have been neglected.Read more ›
I'm relatively satisfied with the gameplay, but I am still disappointed that there wasn't more to show for the extra money I spent on this game.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I'm not really in to Katy Perry but this EP finishes off my Sims 3 collection. I was really surprised to find it and at such a good price, as I thought this EP was discontinued.Published 2 months ago by GrandmaSim
Sims 3 is the BEST sims game out of all of them. Trying to collect every single expansion/stuff pack. ^_^Published 3 months ago by Princess R.
Game is fun but it sucks the codes don't work for it anymorePublished 4 months ago by Terry L'Heureux
Unfortunately the disc is damaged. I want to return it but the cost to return is much more expensive that the game by itself.Published 4 months ago by Cliente de Amazon
We paid extra for the Katy Perry Edition, but when it arrived, the additional content key was expired and so we were unable to download. Read morePublished 5 months ago by J. Bubblegum