FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Develop the required skills for all-new entertainment career tracks - try your luck in the worlds of film, music, and fashion
- Meet all the somebodies and nobodies and network with the right people, to be seen and get ahead
- Build up your fame rating -- get in the public eye and stay there, or else your star will wane
- Jump on stage and sing karaoke to start building your local fame
- Once you start to make it, treat yourself with the perks of celebrity life -- swimming pools, massive living rooms satellite dishes that provide all-new TV channels and more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Live dream of being a Rock Star, Movie Star or a Supermodel, live the dazzling lifestyle of a celebrity and advance through ten levels of fameif you can.
The Sims are coming ... to consoles and Game Boy Advance, with other versions for other game consoles. According to press materials dated July 1, players will create a Sim with a unique appearance and personality to control through out the game, and then satisfy the traditional eight core Sim motives including bladder, comfort, hygiene, and hunger. Players start life in a barn, and move up to a mansion with a view. Features include a scooter to move around, the ability to adopt pets, new jobs, and the ability to have conversations with other sims (a new feature). Unlike previous The Sims games, players will not purchase items. Players will now collect over 150 Game Boy Advance exclusive objects such as a Punching Bag, Fishing Rod, and Boom Box. Players obtain objects by attending once-a-day auctions, going directly to stores, or by trading with other characters.Copyright © 2001 Children's Software Revue -- From Children's Software Revue® -- "Subscribe Now!"