FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
+ $3.89 shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Live the ultimate college fantasy
- Your Sims have all-new wants and fears tied to their social and academic life
- Choose from 11 majors for your Sims and keep their grades on track
- Join a band, crash parties, find a part-time job, or cheat on your studies
- The Sims 2 University is an expansion pack and requires The Sims 2 to play
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Sims 2 University PC
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What's to love about this EP:
1. It includes new things such as a bubble blower [which looks suspiciously like something else, buy the game and you'll see what I mean], a drum kit, an electric guitar, new exercising equipment and much more fun things.
2. Your young adult sims get to choose whether they want to live in a dorm, their own home, or in a greek house. The dorms are free but the residential homes are the ones you have to pay for. You can pay for them through scholarship money you got as a teen or if you're too lazy to build skills to earn scholarship money, like me, just use the motherlode cheat.
3. New careers available to those only who graduated from a university. These careers can unlock cool things like the cowplant, the resurrect o nomitron, the cosmetic surgery table, and more.
4. ZOMBIES!! I haven't played as one yet, but just the concept of having a zombie is good enough for me.
Things I don't love about the EP;
1. Young adults walk kind of funny. When I first played, I thought everyone was a zombie cause they walk with a kind of strange limp or something, I don't know it's strange. I suppose it's some kind of a swagger walk.
2. This EP is not meant for those who easily get tired and bored of the same sim for a while. Since this EP adds a new life stage, this prolonged life journey would be pretty boring for those who just want to get on with their sim's life. Of course, you don't have to go to college, but that IS what this EP is all about.....
3. There is another annoying NPC in this game. For those of you who have the Night life expansion pack, you know how much of a nuisance NPCs like Mrs. Crumplebottom can be, especially if you're on a date....well in university, there's an Evil mascot dressed up like a cow. This cow walks into your sim's dorms and causes a havoc to arise. They set off the sprinklers, making puddles all over the ground, they annoy all the people in the dorms next to you, and they do much more just to get on your last nerve. It takes a lot of action ques to ask them to leave, they will attempt to annoy you as well. It can get frustrating seeing as how you're chasing this Evil mascot off when you really should be doing your term paper, or doing research.
That's basically TS2 University's pro's and cons for me. It's a really good game, but it may sometimes be a bit frustrating or it may drag on too long for some.
SINCE I GOT THE NEW COMPUTER TS2 DOESN'T SEEM TO PLAY WELL (SIGH) BUT I KEEP TRYING! BECAUSE I REALLY DON'T LIKE TS3!!!
You can 'streak' in college and pick a major in degree. You also get some awesome new clothes to choose. You also have the choice of being in a dorm or renting your own house.
It adds the fun of pranking another sim and also adds the Bubble Machine. Although be careful, if you don't go to class enough, you'll be expelled.