Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Create Vampires
- Unleash Supernatural Powers
- Escape to Forgotten Hollow
- Live the Immortal Life
- REQUIRES THE SIMS 4 GAME (SOLD SEPARATELY) AND ALL GAME UPDATES TO PLAY
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Transform your Sims into powerful vampires and live for eternity in an eerie new destination with The Sims 4 Vampires*. Create a variety of vampires using all-new tools and unlock unique Powers that give your Sims supernatural abilities. Escape to Forgotten Hollow, build a lair, and hang out with other immortals.
- Create Vampires – With all-new Create A Sim options, create vampire Sims that are alluring or frightening. Choose their fangs, add mysterious glowing eyes, even customize a unique Dark Form to transform into when enraged or spooking other Sims.
- Unleash Supernatural Powers – Earn and wield dozens of unique Powers that give vampires the ability to control Sims’ minds and conjure spiritual energy. Balance your skills by taking on weaknesses and unlock new Powers by winning epic duels to advance your rank.
- Escape to Forgotten Hollow – The dark, mist-covered land of Forgotten Hollow is the perfect place for vampires to socialize and let loose. Visit the abandoned mansion to discover its secrets, collect ingredients for gruesome new recipes, or move in and build your own lair.
- Live the Immortal Life – Experience the life of a vampire and choose how to live. Will you drink from Sims or eat Plasmafruit to quench your thirst? Embrace evil and stir up trouble or blend in and start a vampire family? Whatever you choose, always avoid sunlight and garlic foods.
*REQUIRES THE SIMS 4 GAME (SOLD SEPARATELY) AND ALL GAME UPDATES TO PLAY.
|PC Minimum System Requirements:||PC Recommended System Requirements:|
|Mac Minimum System Requirements:||Mac Recommended System Requirements:|
Top customer reviews
Now, playing it I'll note that there are not too many new things in Buy/Build mode and CAS items, but I also found that this is not the focus of this pack.
There are three new aspirations, new game play, and, get this, Vampire Toddlers??? Sign me up!
You can WooHoo in a coffin, turn other sims into Vampires, piecing eye colors, and new vampire needs (like drinking Plasma AKA Sims blood), and you can turn into a bat. I am in LOVE with this new pack!
Its not that expensive and you get a ton of new features. There are some points that are pretty stupid about the game pack, like teenage vampires, they go to school and when they return home they are exposed to sunlight, which is pretty dumb seeing as how they can die. Vampire sims continually hiss, which makes them enemies with mortal sims, even though there is a weakness that does the same thing, if you don't choose the weakness then your vampire shouldn't hiss, but who knows? The gothic items really make building houses lots of fun, especially underground levels (where I keep my coffins and my plasma tree's. I don't have any screen captures but when I get some free time I will take captures and post them here so you can see how I made underground worlds.
I'm not one for enjoying my Sims dying and playing legacies, so vampirism offers a very interesting way to keep my favourite characters around for as long as I'd like. Vampires also come with unique challenges (such as taking weaknesses) or finding ways to go out and have fun in the sun with their friends. I am also fond there's ways to ward off vampires in-game, and even help them turn back into a human (or become a vampire hunter and forcibly do so!).
The pack comes with some exceptionally lovely build items too; the furniture and wallpaper are my favourites, though the 'gothic' style clothing is fantastic too!