21.00 Carats Simulated Alexandrite Pendant Sterling Silver Rhodium Nickel Finish Shell Cut
|Price:||$84.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
50% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Simulated Alexandrite, changes color, Brilliant Sparkle
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Gemstone: Simulated Alexandrite, Unique Shell Cut with surface facets and frameless design allows the Gemstone to sparkle and shimmer, 22 x 16 mm, 21.00 carats, Color Changes Hue depending on lighting: Deep Pink, Dark Purple, Rich Blue, and Ocean Teal, Gemstone Has Brilliant Sparkle. Bail: Pure Sterling Silver Rhodium Nickel Finish, CZ accent, Bail is clip type and can be removed to clean the Gemstone. Perfect gift for Mothers Day, Birthdays, Valentines Day, Graduation, Christmas or just about any other occasion. Includes a 18 inch Sterling Silver Rhodium Nickel Finish Box Chain and Signature Gift Box, style SP10594
- Product Dimensions: 18 x 0.9 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.44 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00685VFQ4
- Item model number: SP10594
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 15, 2011
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Peora|
|Metal stamp||925 Sterling|
|Gem Type||Created sapphire|
|Minimum total gem weight||21 carats|
|Item Length||18 inches|
|Total metal weight||2 Grams|
|Number of stones||1|
|Stone Weight||21 carats|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
told it is an purple amethyst not Alexandriat (spelling) stone.
I like the design very much. That is why I am keeping it.
Be careful as you shop these kinds of stones as the pictures can truly be misleading.
I am glad that both necklace and earrings keep the same purple-violet spectrum, but what should I do to get green?
Maybe it's not Alexandrite, maybe it's amethyst?
The size and weight are very good.
There are 4 negatives I could say about this.
1. The necklace that comes with it is not the greatest and i am debating buying an additional one to go with it. The clasp is also not as secure as i would like.
2. The coloring issues. I do not know how they get all the different colors to show up, but I've tried CFLs soft and daylight, actual FL, incandescent and sunlight. I can only see 2 colors.
3. The way the stone is cut, the bottom edge almost looks like it is all cracked all the way across.
4. The listing when I purchased this did not say nickle. It listed SS Rhodium. Now i see that it lists it as being SS Rhodium Nickle. The Ni is not listed in the product specs either, but unfortunately it is listed in the description at the bottom of the page. So now I am wondering if this is going to be a problem. My wife has problems with wearing jewelry with Ni present. So i am unsure if i should return this or not.
One description stated that this was a simulated gem and the heading states it is created, which made me nervous. I'm okay with created gems but not with simulated gems. I'm no expert but this appears to have all the characteristics of a natural Alexandrite gem, which is great.