From the Author
There are dozens of types of zombies, many tied to the unique qualities of their hometown. Factions of the government are at odds in how to respond, which translates to chaos on the ground. Finally, certain people have a type of resistance to the plague--but by a quirk of fate these most vulnerable citizens are the first to die when society collapses.
The Sirens of the Zombie Apocalypse series is designed to start with the quiet dignity of a solitary woman in her kitchen and end with the ferocity of a planet-wide nuclear war. That's just a figure of speech, by the way, not a spoiler!
Thank you for looking at book 1, Since the Sirens.
Sirens of the Zombie Apocalypse Series:
- Since the Sirens
- Siren Songs
- Stop the Sirens
- Last Fight of the Valkyries
- Zombies vs Polar Bears
- Zombies Ever After
- Post Apocalyptic Ponies
- Post Apocalyptic Mustangs
- Sky Dancers
- Dazzle Ships
- Heaven's Vanguard (planned)
- Undead Worlds: A Reanimated Writers Anthology
- Descent Into Darkness
- The Expanding Universe: An Exploration of the Science Fiction Genre
- Inanna's Circle: Flight of Imagination - Thru the Darkness (Inanna's Circle Game Book 5)
- The Tide: The Multiverse Wave
- Dark Humanity Boxed Set (NYT and USAT Bestseller)
About the Author
Isherwood lives in St. Louis, Missouri with his wife and family. He stays deep in a bunker with steepled fingers, always awaiting the arrival of the first wave of zombies.