Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Since stupid Amazon won't let me create a review, here it is:

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 17, 2011, 2:08:06 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Apr 2, 2011, 3:41:52 PM PDT
You call that a review?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 10, 2011, 3:52:25 PM PDT
Have problems with immediate gratification?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 10, 2011, 5:05:46 PM PDT
Nope, do have problems, though, with all the interesting characters being killed off and only the boring ones (including that little girl; yawn) being left alive.

Posted on Jun 11, 2011, 8:56:15 AM PDT
Paul says:
I checked and the option to add a new review still exists when I look at the book's page(s). Are you sure no new reviews are permitted?

Posted on Jun 26, 2011, 10:16:35 PM PDT
Trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 27, 2011, 6:22:32 AM PDT
If by "Trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll", you mean I find books with crappy endings disappointing, that's correct, I guess. But if you mean "troll", I think you have me confused with the lulzsec "people" and other hacker scum who are indeed trolls and you should direct your name calling at them. (If you could get them up out of their mommy's basement long enough to have a normal face-to-face conversation with, that is; probably would have to wait for a full moon, though.)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 29, 2012, 4:00:06 PM PDT
BammalamaBoo says:
I felt the same way about the first book too, but I just finished an advanced copy of the second book and i liked it way more (though I hated the ending of that one too). Also, if you read this guy's interviews he says not to assume any of the characters are dead unless you actually see them die...

Posted on Nov 1, 2012, 11:31:55 AM PDT
Donna says:
This book requires intelligence and thoughtfullness to read, oh and attention. So if you have ADD forget it. I could not put it down, even after I thought the book had practically started over with new characters and new story. It ties together and the writing is so good, so imaginative that I find it hard to find another book half as good. I will read The Twelve, but it is way too expensive for me right now, since it was just released.

Posted on Dec 10, 2014, 8:33:20 PM PST
I liked it, too.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Mar 17, 2011
Latest post:  Dec 10, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

This discussion is about