- Shipping Weight: 46 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B01N35J1BQ
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: DP201A
- Batteries 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Average Customer Review: 10 customer reviews Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Sindoh 3DWOX DP201 3D Printer
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes a Flexible Bed, which allows you to remove objects easily; No more scrapers!
- 3DWOX DP201 only uses the PLA materials (Great for home and classrooms!)
- Offers automatic loading and unloading of filament; Insert a cartridge and 3DWOX DP201 will do the rest
- Offers users the assisted leveling system; 3DWOX DP201 calculates and assists user in bed leveling in clicks
- Includes a wide range of connectivity options (USB Flash Drive, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, USB Cable); Internal monitoring camera for remote viewing via PC, Laptop and Smart Phones
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Specification Met||UL, CE|
|Material||PLA (Polylactic Acid)|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
DP201 Flexible Bed
Sindoh has been leading Korea's printing industry since its foundation in 1960. It has always remained in the black throughout its history. With its accumulated knowledge in 2D printing, Sindoh is now gradually expanding its global footprints in the 3D printing industry.
Bend it. Peel it.
The Most Reliable Flexible Bed Ever
Removing an object is not a task anymore with 3DWOX DP201's patented flexible bed. It is a one seamless experience from the start to the point where it ends up in your hands. If you know how to peel off a banana, you will know how to peel off an object from the bed. Print. Bend. Peel. Piece of Cake.
- Firm Placement with Magnets
- Soft Material for Safety
- Optimized for PLA Printing
Incredible 3D Printing Experience Like Nothing Else
Improvement in Bed Leveling
The bed leveling process has been simplified even further in 3DWOX DP201. The new Click Knob makes bed leveling on your DP201 more simple than DP200. Just turn the knob based on the number of clicks that the display shows. With 'Clicks', bed leveling has never been easier.
Fully Automated Loading
At Sindoh, we believe 3D Printing should be easy. On many 3D Printers today, the process of changing filament is a difficult procedure which involves cutting, retrieving, and placing into small openings, all manually performed by the user. This makes the 3D Printing a difficult experience, so with 3DWOX, we keep it simple. Just insert the cartridge and you’re done.
3D Printing of intricate and large objects can be time consuming. At Sindoh, we believe in making the 3D Printing experience easy so we have integrated a camera and LED lighting into 3DWOX for remote monitoring of the printing process day or night. Simply install the 3DWOX mobile app on your phone or tablet to watch the print progress from the convenience of your living room.
Compatible with SOLIDWORKS
Apps for Kids - Dream it. Print it.
SOLIDWORKS Apps for Kids inspires kids to turn their wildest creations into reality. With Print It and 3DWOX, kids can print anything they can imagine from toys to school projects and more!
SOLIDWORKS 2016 or Above
For SOLIDWORKS CAD users, we are providing an add-in feature which the users can simply install and use to print directly through the 3DWOX without creating compatible g-code files. You can also monitor the printing process through the web and check the remaining amount of the filament. With Sindoh’s integrated software, your 3D Printing becomes a whole lot easier.
- 3DWOX Desktop (Slicer)
- Cura 15.04.6 or lower
|3DWOX DP201||3DWOX DP200|
|Print Technology||FFF (Single Nozzle)||FFF (Single Nozzle)|
|Maximum Build Size (W x D x H)||7.9" x 7.9" x 7.4" (200 x 200 x 189 mm)||7.9" x 7.9" x 7.3" (200 x 200 x 185 mm)|
|Material & Color Availability||PLA ONLY - White, Black, Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Gray, Pink, Purple||PLA, ABS - White, Black, Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Gray, Pink (PLA Only), Purple (PLA Only)|
|Layer Thickness||0.05 ~ 0.4 mm||0.05 ~ 0.4 mm|
|User Interface||5” Color Touch Screen||5” Color Touch Screen|
|Connectivity||USB Flash Drive, USB, Wi-Fi, Ethernet||USB Flash Drive, USB, Wi-Fi, Ethernet|
|Product Size (W x D x H)||16.6" x 16.9" x 17.3" (421 x 433 x 439 mm)||16.6" x 16.9" x 17.3" (421 x 433 x 439 mm)|
|Platform||Flexible Bed||Heated Aluminum Bed|
|Software||3DWOX Desktop, SOLIDWORKS 2016 or above, SOLIDWORKS Apps for Kids, CURA 15.04.6 or under||3DWOX Desktop, SOLIDWORKS 2016 or above, CURA 15.04.6 or under|
◆ The Differences Between DP200 and DP201
1) DP201 Supports ONLY the PLA filaments while DP200 is compatible with both PLA and ABS.
2) DP201’s Flexible Bed helps users with safe and easy removal of the printed object than the DP200’s heated aluminum bed.
3) The bed leveling assistance is provided in “Clicks” for DP201, instead of using the term, “Turn(s)” for DP200.
◆ Product Specification
1) Print Technology - FFF based (Fused Filament Fabrication)
2) Print Head - Single Nozzle
3) Material – PLA Only
4) Maximum Build Size - 210 x 200 x 189mm (8.3" x 7.9" x 7.4")
5) Product Size - 421 x 433 x 439mm (16.6" x 16.9" x 17.3")
6) Nozzle Diameter - 0.4mm
7) Connectivity - USB Flash Drive, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, USB Cable
8) User Interface - 5" Color Touch Screen
9) Flexible Bed – Allows users to safely and easily remove printed objects by bending the silicon bed
10) Cartridge - Automatically loads filament to nozzle
11) Leveling - Auto Leveling Measurement
12) Monitoring Camera - Internal (Can be viewed from mobile devices)
13) Notification - E-mail Notification Feature
◆ Certifications Specifications Met - CE, UL
◆ Warranty (Only applies to the users who purchase 3DWOX through an authorized seller on US)
1) Product - Up to 1 year from the product purchase date
2) Parts (Nozzle, Bed) - 90 days from the product purchase date
※ For details, please visit our official 3DWOX website. (Please google "3DWOX" to find our website)
Note: You must register your product on our website for warranty. (Go to Support → Register Your Product)
※ For more information, follow us on our Twitter!
◆ Warranty outside the US (Only applies to the users who purchase 3DWOX through an authorized seller on US)
For those who purchased 3DWOX on US through International Shipping and those who purchased 3DWOX on US and transported it to countries outside the US, we equally apply the warranty excluding the shipping fee.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also own a Robo R1 Plus and the difference between the printers is night and day.
#1 The Sindoh DP201 is extremely easy to load new filament with.
#2 The magnetic pad is super super easy to get prints off of. This saves so much time! I am a teacher and want to spend my time designing and making prints, not cleaning a glass xy table. I was worried about how well the prints would adhere to the magnetic pad, however there was no cause for concern. As you can see in the pictures I printed the large Trex skull from thingiverse. This is one of the most difficult prints and people often complain that the skull falls over during the print. With the Sindoh 201 I just loaded the file and pressed print. The quality was amazing and I had zero problems.
#3 My class uses Solidworks and the add-on app works very well and speeds up productivity. Now my students can set up their 3D prints right in the program.
#4 The t-rex skull was a 10 hour print. I was paranoid about it falling over and used the Sindoh app for the phone to view my print on the camera. It didn't always have connectivity, but I was able to successfully watch the print 90% of the times I wanted to.
This printer is such an incredible value for the price. It is a gem and a massive headache/time saver. I can't wait to see what we can make with it. Also, I am a real person and have not been influenced or paid by Sindoh in any way. This is just the best 3d printer out there!
* manual bed-leveling and Z-axis calibration work out of the box.
* flexible print-bed makes print removal easy.
* filament cartridge design makes filament replacement easy.
* filament counter not accurate: I sometimes get a warning from the desktop app about not enough filament to finish a small print job (less than an hour) when there is more than 50% filament left.
* Wifi lost connection: after the printer sits idle overnight, Wifi connection gets lost.I need to restart printer to reconnect.
* camera software failure: I sometimes can not see print in progress via the camera web app. restart both printer and the desktop app would fix the problem.
I have the latest firmware and desktop application as 8/13/2017.