- File Size: 3788 KB
- Print Length: 150 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Salted Pen Publications; 1 edition (December 22, 2016)
- Publication Date: December 22, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01MT20AQN
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #290,949 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Sinful Torment: A Romantic Suspense Novel Kindle Edition
Never miss a new release from Simon Wood
Follow Simon Wood for new book notifications, email exclusives and more. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
This is an fulfilling read. There are the bones for an incredible story but it crammed into a disjointed short story. Without the pacing that a full length novel provides, the authors took shortcuts that weakened the story. The heroine divorced her mafia affiliated ex-husband who uses intimidation to continue his possession of her. In fact, he continues to manipulate and control her. His hold on her keeps her prisoner until her friends take her to a pseudo BDSM club where she dares to try to seek pleasure. She meets the club owner (our hero) who watched her consume alcohol and presents her with 5 additional shots of alcohol. No discussion of hard or soft limits but no worries; there's no real BDSM written only the referencing of BDSM. After their first sexual encounter, the author tells you they had several more encounters. I'm sorry but that's not good enough. The reader is cheated out of the pleasure of the erotic scenes and the opportunity to become invested in the characters and the development of their relationship.
The ex-husband who has been having her followed allows her to ignore him and go a BDSM club for months. I don't think so. Her controlling ex-husband who knows where she lives does not show up at her home; yet, he called her 20 times leaving messages requesting that she contact him. The character development is off to say the least. Not only are there two authors and multiple spelling and grammar errors but there are too many missed opportunities to made this a fabulous read. I definitely wish that their concepts are given the time and effort needed to fully develop the authenticity of their characters and subject matters.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Books > Romance > Romantic Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Action & Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Psychological
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime Fiction > Organized Crime
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime Fiction > Vigilante Justice
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Crime
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Financial
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Psychological
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Mystery & Suspense > Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy