Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 62 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 72 reviews
on April 26, 2014
My kids ( 2 & 4 years old) like this video when it's on, but they never ask for it, like they do so many other DVDs. I find it kinda boring, and I'm a huge fan of sing a long DVDs. I would recommend the Disneyland sing a long over this one. It has songs and characters the kids actually recognize.
on December 30, 2016
My grandson watches this video every time he visits. He is surprised when I sing along too.
on March 25, 2017
This DVD is really boring, and almost painful to watch. Lmao. Just being honest. It doesn't hold my two year olds attention, at all. However, the Disney beach party sing along is great!!
on September 7, 2016
A serious favorite for my 2 year old. Fort Wilderness holds a special place in my heart but this dvd helped prepare her for a recent camping trip! She was able to relate to setting up the tent, the campfire etc. The songs are really great in this one-upbeat and fun!
on July 25, 2016
My kids loved this when they were young, but we only had it on VHS. I wanted to replace the VHS with DVD, and this is perfect. It is just as they remembered it. Looking forward to sharing it with my grandchildren!
on March 28, 2017
This is a great sing along with Disneyland characters
on July 4, 2016
I was worried this might be too outdated for my preschool class, but they loved seeing their favorite disney characters come to life singing these classic camp songs!
on February 19, 2017
My son is obsessed with these DVDs and they make me nostalgic. I loved watching them on VHS back in the day.
on September 10, 2016
My mom owns a daycare and the kids really enjoy watching these sing along videos. This video is too cute.
on October 23, 2012
I purchased all 3 items. The other two are wonderful. This one contains great songs for the kids. Unfortunately, two of the songs are not playing properly. They skip as if there are scratches. We did not do this because we have only played it once and the other two are fine. I am not going through the process of returning it. It isn't worth the time and postage. I am really disappointed.