Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 87 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 118 reviews
on May 14, 2016
This is an album that's perfect not just for kids but equally for adults. Some days it's good to hear gentle, encouraging music to soothe a busy mind. It consists of multiple, familiar female voices singing songs we know and love. I've given it as a gift many times and listen to it regularly.
on September 19, 2015
I sent this to my daughter for my three grandchildren and they listen to it every night before they go to sleep. It has helped my 2 year old granddaughter transition to her toddler bed. I listened on YouTube before I sent it and I am thinking about buying one for myself. Wonderful, soothing worship.
on May 23, 2012
"Sing Over Me" is a beautiful worship cd even if not used for a baby. The music and voices are soothing and not as annoying as some baby cd's when it gets played over and over. I cannot help but sing along and I know that I will use this during delivery as well to help keep me calm. The song choices are ones that are perfect for mommy or daddy to sing to their baby to calm them down. It's just so beautiful! What wonderful blessings to "Sing Over" your baby. This will definitely be on the top of my ipod playlist.
on February 15, 2016
Best ever worship lullabies. I use it nightly to sleep by. I start out singing with it and somewhere along the way I am sleeping while hearing the end of the album. It works for adults and children.
on September 28, 2010
I originally bought this as a lullaby album for our little one. I have to say though, I find myself listening to it in the car all the time for my own personal worship. I especially love the song "Sing over Me" which is from Zephaniah 3:17. Amazing song. And the rendition of "He's Got the Whole World in His Hands" with the chorus: Strong to deliver, Mighty to save...I never get tired of hearing it. The production is awesome too--really well produced--the harmonies and instrumentation are really really nice. Nice use of cello and simple orchestration at times. This album is absolutely one to add to your collection. Even the final rendition of Jesus Loves Me is amazing. Make this investment.
on March 24, 2017
I bought this for my 7 year old daughter to listen to at bedtime. She loves it and I love that the lyrics are good words to have in her head.
on March 21, 2017
Beautiful music and singing on this cd... I play it in my kitchen while I cook/clean. Very peaceful and I would highly recommend it!
on April 21, 2012
Bought this for my 4 year old grandson who was having bad dreams. He absolutely loves it and sleeps so much better. So peaceful and relaxing and his bad dreams have gone away. He is usually asleep by the end of the second song. When he begins to wake up in the morning he wants me to play it again. It is a great cd and I received it quickly after ordering. I am very happy with my purchase.
on March 29, 2016