Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 86 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 117 reviews
on June 9, 2016
Purchased for night time for my daughter. Decided to give them a whirl in the car after we opened the package on the way home from the mail center. WOW! So lovely and not just for kids. Relaxing and calming- but enjoyable and refreshing, too. They are still in the car! Great purchase!
on May 14, 2016
This is an album that's perfect not just for kids but equally for adults. Some days it's good to hear gentle, encouraging music to soothe a busy mind. It consists of multiple, familiar female voices singing songs we know and love. I've given it as a gift many times and listen to it regularly.
on September 19, 2015
I sent this to my daughter for my three grandchildren and they listen to it every night before they go to sleep. It has helped my 2 year old granddaughter transition to her toddler bed. I listened on YouTube before I sent it and I am thinking about buying one for myself. Wonderful, soothing worship.
on February 15, 2016
Best ever worship lullabies. I use it nightly to sleep by. I start out singing with it and somewhere along the way I am sleeping while hearing the end of the album. It works for adults and children.
on March 24, 2017
I bought this for my 7 year old daughter to listen to at bedtime. She loves it and I love that the lyrics are good words to have in her head.
on March 21, 2017
Beautiful music and singing on this cd... I play it in my kitchen while I cook/clean. Very peaceful and I would highly recommend it!
on April 5, 2017
Best lullaby cd ever! This is a great buy for an expecting mom :).
on May 1, 2016