Truck Season Automotive Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Women's Block Sandals nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon GoliathSeason2 GoliathSeason2 GoliathSeason2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on September 19, 2015
I sent this to my daughter for my three grandchildren and they listen to it every night before they go to sleep. It has helped my 2 year old granddaughter transition to her toddler bed. I listened on YouTube before I sent it and I am thinking about buying one for myself. Wonderful, soothing worship.
2 people found this helpful
on February 15, 2016
Best ever worship lullabies. I use it nightly to sleep by. I start out singing with it and somewhere along the way I am sleeping while hearing the end of the album. It works for adults and children.
2 people found this helpful
on May 23, 2012
"Sing Over Me" is a beautiful worship cd even if not used for a baby. The music and voices are soothing and not as annoying as some baby cd's when it gets played over and over. I cannot help but sing along and I know that I will use this during delivery as well to help keep me calm. The song choices are ones that are perfect for mommy or daddy to sing to their baby to calm them down. It's just so beautiful! What wonderful blessings to "Sing Over" your baby. This will definitely be on the top of my ipod playlist.
5 people found this helpful
on October 23, 2017
GREAT music! My daughter loves to listen to this in the car. Uplifting and encouraging and very soothing at the same time.
on March 21, 2017
Beautiful music and singing on this cd... I play it in my kitchen while I cook/clean. Very peaceful and I would highly recommend it!
on September 28, 2010
I originally bought this as a lullaby album for our little one. I have to say though, I find myself listening to it in the car all the time for my own personal worship. I especially love the song "Sing over Me" which is from Zephaniah 3:17. Amazing song. And the rendition of "He's Got the Whole World in His Hands" with the chorus: Strong to deliver, Mighty to save...I never get tired of hearing it. The production is awesome too--really well produced--the harmonies and instrumentation are really really nice. Nice use of cello and simple orchestration at times. This album is absolutely one to add to your collection. Even the final rendition of Jesus Loves Me is amazing. Make this investment.
on December 21, 2017
A+++!! Great product!!!
on March 24, 2017
I bought this for my 7 year old daughter to listen to at bedtime. She loves it and I love that the lyrics are good words to have in her head.
on January 18, 2017
This is my absolute favorite hymn songs for kids. So soft and beautiful, very calming. I have played it for all 4 of my children and bought this for one of my friends who has littles. We all know every word and sing them. Every time I hear one of these songs I imagine I am rocking my little babies to sleep.
on April 21, 2012
Bought this for my 4 year old grandson who was having bad dreams. He absolutely loves it and sleeps so much better. So peaceful and relaxing and his bad dreams have gone away. He is usually asleep by the end of the second song. When he begins to wake up in the morning he wants me to play it again. It is a great cd and I received it quickly after ordering. I am very happy with my purchase.
9 people found this helpful