Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 55 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 58 reviews
on May 11, 2017
My toddler loooooves it!!
on April 1, 2017
Super CD for toddlers
on August 20, 2014
My son loves the music on this cd. At first I didn't really like the singing voices that accompany the music, but I guess it's grown on me. The kids singing along kind of all seem like they are chanting.
The song choices & the actual instrumental music one here are excellent. The songs encourage marching, dancing & moving to the beat.
on August 31, 2016
Love baby einstein however, disappointed with the seller. The description never stated that when playing the first 5 tracks you will also hear a high pitch piercing sound. Just a bit annoying when trying to listen to the songs.
on June 14, 2014
The songs listed on this CD are good songs, but the singing is very high-pitched (which makes it difficult for me to sing along to my toddler). I passed this one on to my daughter's daycare; maybe they'll enjoy it more!
on April 20, 2016
This cd is full of children songs that are good. There are a total of 21 songs on it. Some I have heard before, some I have not. My toddler was in love with it the first time she heard it.
on January 4, 2016
Good music for little ones. Can get annoying for adults after hearing it too many times.
on April 30, 2014
Great songs that my baby likes to dance along to. Always puts a smile on his face when that first song comes on. Great price too!!
on December 3, 2012
When I ordered this, I thought it would have upbeat, kid voices. It is more like a subdued children's choir. I don't love to listen to it, but my son seems to enjoy it when I turn it on. If he is fussing in the car, this will usually hold him over until we get wherever we are going.
on January 25, 2016
It was bought as a present, but I guess it's good...