Industrial Deals Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on August 20, 2014
My son loves the music on this cd. At first I didn't really like the singing voices that accompany the music, but I guess it's grown on me. The kids singing along kind of all seem like they are chanting.
The song choices & the actual instrumental music one here are excellent. The songs encourage marching, dancing & moving to the beat.
on June 14, 2014
The songs listed on this CD are good songs, but the singing is very high-pitched (which makes it difficult for me to sing along to my toddler). I passed this one on to my daughter's daycare; maybe they'll enjoy it more!
on April 20, 2016
This cd is full of children songs that are good. There are a total of 21 songs on it. Some I have heard before, some I have not. My toddler was in love with it the first time she heard it.
on February 12, 2018
I purchases this twice. Once for my grandchildren and now for my sister's grandchild.
on April 1, 2017
Super CD for toddlers
on December 3, 2012
When I ordered this, I thought it would have upbeat, kid voices. It is more like a subdued children's choir. I don't love to listen to it, but my son seems to enjoy it when I turn it on. If he is fussing in the car, this will usually hold him over until we get wherever we are going.
on January 25, 2016
It was bought as a present, but I guess it's good...
on August 31, 2016
Love baby einstein however, disappointed with the seller. The description never stated that when playing the first 5 tracks you will also hear a high pitch piercing sound. Just a bit annoying when trying to listen to the songs.
on December 3, 2014
This is for a Christmas present to our gr niece, I am sure she will love it!
Top Contributor: Bakingon December 2, 2012
While the "CD" is a bit outdated, this had all the kid songs I remember growing up that now I plan to relearn as I sing along with my 8 month old.