Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sing And Play
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Format: Audio CD|Change

on June 14, 2014
The songs listed on this CD are good songs, but the singing is very high-pitched (which makes it difficult for me to sing along to my toddler). I passed this one on to my daughter's daycare; maybe they'll enjoy it more!
on August 20, 2014
My son loves the music on this cd. At first I didn't really like the singing voices that accompany the music, but I guess it's grown on me. The kids singing along kind of all seem like they are chanting.
The song choices & the actual instrumental music one here are excellent. The songs encourage marching, dancing & moving to the beat.
on October 9, 2008
Before I found this CD, my son (9 mth.) loves Bach and Beethoven without singing parts.
Now with this CD he moves in rythme, very cute. So, i would recommend this item for all moms.
on October 18, 2008
This is a great CD for sing-along. I remember these songs from when I was growing up and I enjoy sharing these with my baby.
on September 24, 2013
Our son loves listening to music, but finding music that isn't annoying for mommy and daddy can be more challenging. This CD fits the bill and has fun songs that everyone can enjoy and the occasional break with just an instrumental song is nice as well.
on December 3, 2012
When I ordered this, I thought it would have upbeat, kid voices. It is more like a subdued children's choir. I don't love to listen to it, but my son seems to enjoy it when I turn it on. If he is fussing in the car, this will usually hold him over until we get wherever we are going.
on January 18, 2014
You get the songs but the overproduced and all too annoying singers remove the fond childhood memories of these songs. Children will naturally sing these great songs like a child and so I ask why it is necessary to have adults sing them like children on the recording. Give each song an interesting folk singer to master and perform it. Robert DeNiro and Leonardo DeCaprio would be even more interesting. Just get rid of the producers notion of what makes a good song leader.
on May 9, 2011
My 1 month old baby loves this CD, he stops crying the moment we put it on... and he is quite picky about his musical choices. I can't be sure, but my guess is that he enjoys it more than other disks because the recording quality is top-notch, and the tracks feature real instruments and natural singing.
on April 27, 2011
Bought this for my now 4.5 month old baby - who is delighted each time I put this on. She smiles, gurgles and generally makes happy sounds when it is on. I think we will both enjoy it for a long time. The CD is full of good children rhymes that kids have loved for generations.
on July 7, 2012
Our baby loves the CD and 'dance' whenever we put it on. We love the lullabies CDs, too, even though we don't really use it for lullabies, but we use it for quiet play before she goes to bed. There are lots of songs for all occasions, and it's not in 'boring' melody and it's even nice for adults to listen to, especially the classical music part. Overall, we love it and it's nice for all family members to enjoy.