Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Includes: SingStar Dance game, SingStar microphones and SingStar USB converter,
- Strut your stuff solo or get moving with a partner up to 4 players can sing and dance with 1 or 2 microphones and PlayStation Move motion controllers.
- Be a Star performer! Hit all the notes and move yourself to the music to outperform the competition.
- Use the PlayStation Move motion controller to spice up your video playbacks and enhance your dance moves with cool special effects
- Download new SingStar Dance tracks from the SingStore
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Get into the groove with SingStar Dance! For all you dancing machines and pop stars in the making, get ready to show off your best moves with SingStar Dance. Fun, new PlayStation Move motion controller gameplay lets you dance as well as sing along to your favorite chart hits.
*PlayStation Move motion controller(s), PlayStation Eye camera and compatible USB mics sold separately and required for play.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. good song, family friendly but not the lastest hits
2. new features - voice commands, works great with the supplied microphone.. tried it and never had a problem.. you can't just say anything but built in commands like "browse right, browse left, stop, go right or left, select, menu songs, genre, artist, etc., they all works fine, not one hiccups.
3. move control dancing feature - this on gives me mix feelings.. this is good tracking of your movements using the move but it's like a next gen of the wii's just dance. the avator is great but they only track 1 move controller per player, which means even if you miss the other movements with you hand but hit your move controller's movements, you will be getting points for it. this would have been good if they had made 2 move controller tracking for 1 dancer.
to the other person who said you can't dance and sing at the same time, that's not true, I tried it and was able to do it just fine. move controller in my right hand and mic on my left, it's hard but yeah, it's doable. and no, you can not compare this with kinect's dance central because it's not the same. if you just want dancing, i would get kinect's dance central but again, it's 1 dancer at a time. this is more of getting everone together, involve, to enjoy the game. you can play together as co-op or battle each other.
overall, great addition to the ps3 but i wish they had done better with the dancing part. maybe there's a limit to how many move controller and mic can be use at one time???
I'd definitely recommend this party pack if you're looking for a fun dancing/singing game. We caught it on sale for $19.99 just before Christmas and decided to give it a try. I'm so glad we did because everyone in the family enjoys this game.
- Fun and easy to play.
- Easy installation.
- Nice menus and a whole load of english songs.
- The quality of the mics is not that good.. we had an issue with one of them as it was not recognized by the PS3. We discovered that one of the connectors was defective and didn't was created to last enough-
- I don't like to see my PS3 used as a karoke machine, but well it's a marriage.. you need to let it go!. hahaha
Overall great purchase. happy wife and I'm fine.
And the best part? I got this pack for $21 and the seller even gave me a MOVE Controller for FREE!!! I am so pleased with this product and my wife loves it! Watching your dancing replay is hilarious! :D