Singer Dressmaker Pins, 500-Count
- Low Return Rate: 70% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: 4.0 star rating with over 50 reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "pins"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Set of 500 dressmaker pins, also known as silk pins
- Used to hold fabric together before sewing, and for DIY crafts and beading
- Size 17 – 1 1/16 inch
- Made of nickel-plated steel for strength and rust resistance
- Silver color allows for visibility while not overwhelming the overall project
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Dressmaker pins, also known as silk pins, are fine steel needle pins used to hold fabrics in place before hemming and sewing, whether for clothing, crafts or household items. Made of nickel-plated steel, these straight pins are durable and lightweight, piercing through fabrics easily and without notice, and serving as an unobtrusive guideline for future stitching. Package contains dressmaker pins.
From the Manufacturer