Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Singer 50003 Pro Series Retractable Pocket Tape Measure, 96"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Retractable 96-inch tape measure in compact case with keyring hole
- Compact and easily transported, built to attach to a lanyard, keyring or peg
- 96 inches, or 8 feet long
- Made of vinyl for flexibility and durability
- Shows inches and centimeters
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Singer 218 60-Inch Tape Measure
GoProver 3 pack Retractable Tape Measure Double-Scale 60-Inch/150cm Double Sided Pocket Soft Cloth Measuring Tape Weight Loss Medical Body Measurement Sewing Tailor Craft Vinyl Ruler With Keychain
Singer 96-Inch Extra Long Vinyl Tape Measure
Fons and Porter 120-Inches Retractable Tape Measure
Flexible Retracting Tailor's Tape Measure - 120" / 3m (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||SH0ME||Happy Shop Online||SH0ME||Amazon.com||Tapegate DBA Perfect Measuring Tape Co|
|Item Dimensions||0.5 x 3.25 x 5 in||0.71 x 2.95 x 5 in||—||0.71 x 3.07 x 6.22 in||3.54 x 0.88 x 6.73 in||—|
|Item Weight||1.28 ounces||0.96 ounces||—||—||2.08 ounces||—|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A great addition to a seamstress or tailor’s toolkit, this retractable tape measure comes in a pink compact with a built-in ring for easy lanyard or peg attachment. Compact and easily transported, the retractable tape measure is 96 inches, or 8 feet, long. Made of vinyl, it is both flexible and durable. The measuring tape shows both inches and centimeters for easy measuring and converting. Its bright pink exterior makes it easy to pick out among other tools in a sewer’s basic notions kit.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
i'm a bit obsessed with tape measures. i feel like i always need one for something. i have the old fashioned wooden kind that you have to unfold, i have the standard carpenters ones, i have the fabric tape measures that aren't retractable and just lay around like lazy snake. for tasks where i dont have to measure very long things (where i'd need a tape measure that stays stick straight and doesn't move), this one is my favorite. it's easy to maneuver, retracts VERY smoothly, is a gorgeous pink, and is portable enough for me to keep in my purse. i love that i can just pull out the tape when i need it quickly, no flopping around - with a non retractable tape measure, i have to find both ends, make sure i have it on the right side, etc etc, it's a hassle. with this, i just pull it out and know it's starting at 0", and i can stop pulling when my other hand has reached the end of whatever it is i want to measure. then i press the button and the tape measure just glides back in, neatly. all of these little things saves me seconds, and saves me confusion, and makes my task fun. and it's cheap!! i wish i had gotten this years ago and will order more.
Fabric and craft stores will generally stock this tape measure as well, though it can usually be had for cheaper on Amazon.
My only complaint -and this is the case with all fabric tape measures- is the durability. They tend to stretch out over time, so an inch now won't necessarily be the same as an inch a few months from now. Also, at work we all know to keep a spare on hand, because the day will come when you measure something and while retracting the tape measure it makes the "kkk-kka-k-kka-k-k" of death sound and no longer retracts. Sometimes it will retract all but the last few inches, and sometimes not at all. It's a gamble. Of course, how fast this happens depends on how often you use it, and this will happen with all tape measures of this type- not just the Singer Pro.
* 96" vs the standard 60" - you can measure a full three feet more with this one!
* Larger than the typical retractable measuring tape reel. Easier to locate on a chaotic craft or sewing table.
* Easy and convenient. Quickly and easily retracts when the generously-sized button is gently depressed. Infinitely better than trying to mash a tiny button (like on some foreign discount models) and much easier than trying to corral and contain a flexible measuring tape.
* Printed with dark ink so the markings are clear and easy to read.
* Metal vs plastic - the quality of this metal case surpasses the acrylic/plastic models.
* Keep within quick reach by hanging from metal hang hole.
* Clear beginning line, so you get accurate, consistent measurements. Far superior measuring than the imported models that have no beginning line and leave you to guesstimate where the measurement should begin - throwing off all your measurements (if even by just a little).
* Comfortable metal thumb tab on end - so much easier/better than only a metal edge to grip.
* It's PINK!
The tape itself is coated for durability, it is easy for most to read. Retracts smoothly without issue and has a hole so you can attach it to things if needed.