4 Year Housewares Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Singer CG590 Commercial Grade Sewing Machine
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Sews at an Impressive 1,100 Stitches Per Minute - When it comes to professional work it is about quality and speed
- Stainless Steel Bed Plate - Made to Accommodate the Abuse and Needs of a Professional Sewer
- 18 Built-In Stitches Including a Four-Step Buttonhole / Free Arm Capability - Sew Pants Legs, Cuffs and other Hard to Sew Garments with Ease
- Drop Feed Capability - Free Motion Quilting to Old Fashion Darning is Easy with the Drop-Feed System
- Exclusive Electronic Foot Control - Guarantees a consistent speed with no jump starts. Includes a regulating dial that allows for slower speeds, regardless of the pressure applied.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The SINGER CG-590 Commercial Grade sewing machine is a true workhorse. With a heavy duty metal interior frame, stainless steel bedplate, extra-high sewing speed and powerful motor, this sewing machine can sew through just about anything you throw at it. Convenience features including an automatic needle threader, top drop-in bobbin, automatic 4-step buttonhole and drop feed for free motion sewing adds a new dimension of ease to heavy duty sewing. 18 built-in stitches including basic, stretch and decorative make this machine perfect for both utilitarian and creative projects. Included Accessories: Special Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Pack of Needles, Bobbins (Class 66), Thread Spool Caps, Finger Guard, Soft-Sided Dust Cover, Instruction Manual with Stitch Guide, Foot Control, Power Cord
From the manufacturer
Singer Commercial Grade Sewing Machine
The SINGER CG-590 Commercial Grade sewing machine is a true workhorse. With a heavy duty metal interior frame, stainless steel bed plate, extra-high sewing speed and powerful motor, this sewing machine can sew through just about anything you throw at it.
Convenience features including an automatic needle threader, top drop-in bobbin, automatic 4-step buttonhole and drop feed for free motion sewing adds a new dimension of ease to heavy duty sewing.
- Powerful motor.
- Very fast stitching capability.
- Self adjusting tension works well.
- Easily sews through heavy fabrics.
Sweing Machine Features
Stainless Steel Bed Plate
The unique bed plate ensures smooth fabric feeding for even sewing.
1,100 Stitches Per Minute and 60% Stronger Motor
Boasting a stronger motor, sewing up to 1,100 stitches per minute allows you to finish projects in less time.
Heavy Duty Metal Frame
The internal skeleton of this digital sewing machine consists of a Heavy Duty Metal Frame that holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing and overall durability. You can be sure that your sewing machine will last for years of extended use.
Top Drop-In Bobbin
There is no bobbin case to remove or adjust. Checking the bobbin thread supply has never been easier.
Needle Position Selector
The needle position selector makes it easy to adjust the position of your needle.
18 Built In Stitches Plus 4 Step Buttonhole
The CG590 is versatile with 18 built in stitches and a four step buttonhole.
Stitch Width Lever
Adjust stitches from narrow to wide with the stitch width lever.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here are the best attributes of this machine: First, this is a fully mechanical machine (ie- not computerized) so I can open it up and clean it myself without needing to have it serviced. I clean my machine monthly so that saves a crazy amount of money and time. Second, it’s fast and strong! I’ve tried many other machines and NONE of them sew as quickly or through as many thick layers. This guy is a beast! And I build corsets and tailored garments so that’s just what I need. I often break needles on pins and steel boning but the machine keeps going! I service it once a year and that seems to be enough. Third: The price! This machine is basically the bridge between a home sewing machine and an industrial machine. And so, to buy an industrial machine of this caliber (which is a difficult comparison bc industrial machines are specialized so they either do straight stitch or buttonholes, etc) costs several grand. I can destroy dozens of CGs before hitting that price. You can buy a decent home sewer for about 100+ more but you won’t be able to service it yourself and it won’t have the same torque in the motor so it’ll be slower. A home sewer might last longer than this machine but it’ll cost you more in time and money. And honestly, from my experience I kill a home sewing machine in about 3-4 months, I’ve bought 2 of these machines in 10 years.
For one thing, the bobbin winder was crooked and fell off from the vibration of sewing and I had to install it properly myself. The needle clamp wouldn't take larger sizes of Singer brand needles or stop the needle at the right height. The presser food was much too heavy and clanked loudly with every stitch.
These flaws can be easily fixed (except for the loud presser foot) and I really like this sewing machine, but I have to wonder why it came with so many assembly errors.
I must say Amazon was fabulous to work with on both returns, contacted them online, gave reason for return, printed UPS label, dropped off package at the UPS store and that was it. So easy, thank you Amazon.