Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Singer Magic Steam Press ESP-2 Electronic Steam Pr..." and save 52% off the $369.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Asurion Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Singer Magic Steam Press ESP-2 Electronic Steam Press, Portable with a Large Pressing Surface and Auto Shut-Off with Audible Alarm
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SINGER ELECTRONIC STEAM PRESS: The SINGER Magic Steam Press gives you professional pressing results right at home. With a large pressing area and adjustable heat and steam settings you can quickly press tablecloths, curtains, dress pants and more.
- PORTABLE STEAM PRESS: This portable unit is easy to store and includes auto shut-off with an audible alarm for safety
- STEAM PRESS ALARM: It has an Auto Shut-off with Electronic Alarm that sounds every 10 seconds if the handle is left down to remind you to lift the handle to ensure that fabrics are not exposed to the heating plate too long
- EXTRA LARGE PRESSING SURFACE: The SINGER ESP-2 Electronic Steam Press is 10 times larger than the surface of a conventional iron
- SINGER ESP-2 ACCESSORIES: Spray Bottle, Measuring Cup, Pressing Cushion
- There is an issue currently where the North American power supply on the products can cause electrical damage if plugged into power outlets in other countries.
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Reduces 50% of your ironing time.
- Die-Cast Aluminum Base for easy, steady pressing.
- Auto Shut-Off with Audible Alarm puts your mind at ease.
- Limited one-year warranty.
SINGER Electronic Steam Press ESP-2
The Electronic Steam Press ESP-2 will let you whip through your daily ironing using 100 pounds of pressure with just fingertip force from you.
Depending on the fabric your pressing, this press offers you the choice of No Steam or Electronically Pumped Variable Steam.
It has an Electronic Alarm that sounds every 10 seconds if the handle is left down to remind you to lift the handle to ensure that fabrics are not exposed to the heating plate too long.
Professional Results in Half the Time
Steam Press reduces ironing time by 50%.
Accurate Electronic Fabric Temperature Settings
Variable settings from nylon to linen.
Powerful Burst of Steam at Your Fingertips
Concentrated steam removes stubborn wrinkles.
Extra-Large Pressing Surface
10 times larger than a conventional iron.
Founded in 1851, SINGER is one of the world’s leading sellers of consumer and artisan sewing machines, and one of the world’s most trusted and recognizable brands. The company has a long history of innovation, having produced, among other breakthroughs, one of the world’s first portable machines, zigzag machines and computer-controlled machines.
Performance Runs In Our Family
The SINGER commitment to quality found throughout our Home Essentials products has endured for 160 years. For generations, we have delivered an outstanding family of products for garment construction and care, known all over the world for their durability and value. The Singer Magic Steam press steamer continues this tradition. At Singer, performance runs in our family.
|Steam Press ESP2||Expert Finish Iron||Ultimate Finish Iron SHG2026B||SteamWorks Pro Steamer|
|Watts||1700 Watts||1750 Watts||1500 Watts|
|Auto Shut off||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Warranty||1 Year||2 Years||2 Years||2 Years|
|Extra-Large Pressing Surface||✓|
|Electronic Temperature Settings||Variable settings from nylon to linen||Advanced LCD Electronic Temperature with 9 Settings||Variable settings||Variable settings|
|Brushed stainless steel soleplate||✓||✓|
|Washable Ironing Pad||✓|
The SINGER Magic Steam Press gives you professional pressing results right at home. With a large pressing area and adjustable heat and steam settings, you can quickly press tablecloths, curtains, dress pants and more. This portable unit is easy to store and includes auto shut-off with an audible alarm for safety.
This SINGER ESP-2 Steam Press is a great time saver. You won't have to spend time and money at the cleaners to achieve that fresh pressed look. The portable steam press features a large work area and adjustable heat and steam settings. It comes with a pressing pad, spray bottle and refilling bottle. The SINGER ESP2 Magic Steam Press has a locking handle, making it easy to transport and store.
It is simple and convenient to use while producing professional-quality results.
Weight: 22 pounds
Product Dimension: 25.8 x 21.2 x 8.2 inches
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I did make a new cover and pad for mine to avoid using the included one, which has been said to fail and start staining clothes. I also leave the lid up until it fully cools so any residual water in the clamshell portion is allowed to vent/evaporate to help avoid the apparent rusting that can occur.
Finally, a few folks felt it didn't have enough throat space, but I was pleasantly surprise. For the price it is completely sufficient. Also,as far it not opening far enough, I do tend to agree. Again, for the price I can learn to work around it just fine, but also, I've used large, industrial steamers and burned myself on those, too!
Word of advise though, look up "how to use elna press" on youtube. There are several videos that show you garment placement for different types of clothing. Once I saw these videos, my clothes come out near perfect every time.
My recommendation is to use this unit in conjunction with an upright steamer such as those produced by Rowenta, JiffySteam, etc... Although not necessary, the upright steamer offers some things that you just can do with a press. I use both myself and have completely done away with trips to the dry cleaner and the best part is that you can't even tell. My cloths always have that crisp from the dry cleaner look.
Seriously thought, If you are going to buy this unit, watch the how to vids that I recommended. It makes a word of difference. Learn how professionals use these style units. Do this and "READ THE MANUAL" and you will fall in love with this unit just as I have.
If you found this review helpful, please click the "Yes" below. Your vote is greatly appreciated.