Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Singin' in the Rain
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ryley Walker Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$2.99

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(2 star). Show all reviews
on August 19, 2015
I bought this Blu-ray without hesitation after reading all the five star reviews about the greatest musical ever made. What a disappointment. After seeing musicals like, The sound of music, Oklahoma, South Pacific, Evita, West side story, and others. I waited for ages thinking: "It has got to get better" but I waited and waited for the music. The colors were excellent, but the sexy dancing, showing off, film inside a film, strange sense of humour, and documental type film, was so boring and was not my cup of tea.
If this is a five star musical, then the aforementioned musicals must be 10 stars.
I guess we all have diferent tastes.
on March 6, 2014
It plays the version it wants. I have no control. Currently it plays only the critic overview instead of the movie.

I prefer to move the movie to my hard drive for easier control, but it will not move, forcing me to put up with the CD/DVD. I write and sell, so I do not steal.

Forest
on May 21, 2013
We tried watching the DVD and it kept skipping. I'm sure what is the cause, I've had good luck with previous purchases.
on March 1, 2013
I was disappointed with the quality of the DVD. Both the audio and the video were uneven. The sound went low on the dialogue and very loud on the music. The color was blotchy in spots, such as the red lipsticks and other bright colors. Definitely not a HD product. The handling and delivery etc., on the other hand, was very good.
on September 4, 2014
Didn't know it was vhs useless
on October 2, 2013
The movie rental loaded on my smart TV fine, but it tended to glitch & the sound skipped several times. I though $3.99 was too expensive for an older movie.
on December 15, 2014
Wont play in my Dvd player.
on February 9, 2013
It was probably a fluke, but the blu-ray wouldn't play so we returned it! Still love the show and will probably get one to replace it down the road.
on October 27, 2012
Just great! Music was best I ever heard. Color is unsurpassed for something filmed in the 1950s.
A must have for musical collectors.
on December 13, 2004
If you dig into the technical details, you'll see that this DVD is "pan and scan". Why can't we have this great classic in widescreen DVD?