Single Port Power Adapter for outlet with On/Off Switch to be energy saving - 3 Pack
- Low Return Rate: 34% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 90% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "inline switch for electrical cord"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Unit works with any standard ac outlet
- Perfect for devices or peripherals without built-in power on/off switch
- Ul listed
- Switch lights red when on which is a helpful visual indicator from across the room or when used in dark places
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Ide single port backplane, tw-712 rev.B3 1n-010-50031-1.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The little red on/off switch lights up when in the on position.
The only caveat is they stick out quite a way from the outlet. Granted it's pretty clear from the photo they're big, but it surprised me just how far they extend. With the cord plugged in, the whole affair sticks out about 3". Not a deal breaker, just a "huh" moment as I banged into it. Like I said, it's a small room.
It's only possible to use one of these in an outlet (plugged into the top outlet) leaving the lower outlet open for use. Again, not a surprise based on the photos. It's pretty clear the on/off switch would block the upper outlet if plugged into the lower one. Again, not a big deal, just something to be aware of.
1.The under counter florescent light above my washer & dryer would sometimes not come on when I flipped the switch, and I would have to BEAT IT to make it work, so I plugged it into one of these adapter outlets that I plugged into the outlet above my washing machine plug, (within easy reach), and leave the light switch on, using only the switch on the Single Port Power Adapter to turn it on and off.
2. A small fan that I have in my computer room sits in a far corner of my large desk, and I have it, also, plugged into one of these Power Adapters,(which is plugged into a power strip on top of my desk, also within easy reach), so I don't have to stretch so far to turn it on and off.
3. In my bedroom is a 3-Way lamp that sits on my dresser, plugged into a power strip that is at one end of the dresser, (also in easy reach), but it has a switch that has to be literally "turned" to turn it on and off. Arthritis in my hands makes that switch difficult, even painful, to turn, so I plugged it into the Power Adapter, set it on the highest wattage, and now use the Power Adapter's on/off switch to operate it.
While I purchased these Single Port Power Adapters with the On/Off Switches for convenience, rather than power savings, I appreciate the added BONUS!
Not sure whether I will bother returning the one bad switch to the Amazon Marketplace vendor, simply due to the amount of effort involved.