Mount Plus DV202 Single Glass Shelf Wall Mount for Compact DVD Player, Compact Blu-ray Player, WII,Apple TV, Roku Streaming Media Player, WD TV Live Media Player, TiVo Roamio (14.17" Wide X 9.84" Deep X 1" Height)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Tempered glass shelf with metal wall plate
- Includes complete hardware kit for installation. It can install on dry wall or stud
- Solid Steel structure with black glass
- Holds compact DVD player, Blu-ray, Wii, Apply TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku for up to 15 lbs.
- Dimensions: 14.17 x 9.84 x 1 inches (W x H x D)
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This is a single glass shelf cable management system. It can be used with or without a Plasma/LCD mount. This unit is designed to fit under your display and provide an on wall solution for other components such as cable boxes, DVD players, game consoles, and stereo components.
OSD Audio, OmniMount ECSB, VideoSecu, AVF ES250B-T, SONY Samsung Vizio Toshiba Panasonic Sharp RCA Dynex Element Emerson Haier Hitachi Olevia Sanyo Magnavox Mitsubishi Zenith Westinghouse Insignia Proscan
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, the main mounting screws provided are lag bolts without washers. Not a problem for me as I have a collection of screws, but it would be better to have something smaller and even slightly aesthetic rather than large shiny hex head bolts that you get at Home Depot for a garage project. You will probably want better dry wall anchors too.
It's a nice compact shelf otherwise. So keep the clamp on the glass loose and tell kids an employees don't touch the shelf!
This mount is the perfect size for the STB and it has a pleasant design. The glass is attached to the metal bracket with double-sided tape, allowing you to either mount the glass flush with the wall, or allow a small gap to pass cables between the wall and back edge of the glass.
There are only two drawbacks:
1. The mounting hardware isn't ideal for drywall installations. The included anchors are suitable for mounting into studs, but don't do a good job with drywall and hollow spaces. I replaced the anchors with toggle bolts.
2. The weight of the STB makes the shelf droop because the bracket isn't gusseted. The small Charter Communications STB is relatively light, lighter than a DVR or DVD/Blu-Ray player would be, and the front of the shelf sits about one inch lower than the back when the STB is on it. I worked out in my case because I happened to leave enough space to have enough clearance between the bottom of the shelf and the TV below it, but cosmetically it doesn't look great and if you don't anticipate the droop, you may wind up with extra holes in the wall that you will need to fill in.