- Save $9.99 when you purchase 2 or more Qualifying items offered by Eco Kitchenware. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Extra Large Single Piece Bamboo Wood Cutting and Chopping Board 18x13" with Drip Groove by Eco Kitchenware
|You Save:||$4.00 (13%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LARGE COMFORTABLE CHOPPING AREA: 18” long X 13” wide, surrounded by a dip groove. 220 square inches gives you plenty of room to fit everything you need to prepare at once!
- NO GLUE ON CUTTING SURFACE (And this is REALLY IMPORTANT...): Our design is NOT made of many pieces glued together. Instead, we construct the surface of ours by flattening a single piece of bamboo. No toxins will be slipping into your food!
- READY-TO-USE, SMOOTH, SPLINTER-FREE SURFACE: Our special design—a flattened single piece of bamboo surface—prevents it from splitting apart, breaking apart, and/or cracking (very common on most bamboo boards we tried). No ridges for bacteria and no need to sand before using it!
- 100% ECO-FRIENDLY BAMBOO: Built with sustainably harvested Bamboo. Biodegradable. Highly renewable resource. Naturally resistant to water penetration. Natural antibacterial properties. Easy to clean.
- IT HAS A SOUL! A PURPOSE! Your purchase helps our small business and at the same time helps others. A percentage of the proceeds are invested by ECO KITCHENWARE on micro loans to help aspiring entrepreneurs facing the challenges of poverty. Say hello to a board with GOOD KARMA!!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Extra Large Single Piece Bamboo Wood Cutting and Chopping Board 18x13" with Drip Groove by Eco Kitchenware
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Eco Kitchenware||Midori Way||ITC Industries||Eco Woodware|
|Item Dimensions||12.8 x 17.8 x 0.8 in||0.8 x 18 x 12.7 in||13.5 x 17.5 x 0.75 in||12.6 x 17.8 x 0.7 in|
|Material Type||Sustainably Harvested Bamboo||Bamboo||Bamboo||SFC Approved Organic Moso Bamboo|
THE MAGIC STARTS AT THE CHOPPING BOARD
We made this board for ourselves and now want to share it with you!
100% ECO-FRIENDLY BAMBOO: Built with sustainably harvested Bamboo * Biodegradable * NO pesticides or harmful additives * Natural finish with NO toxic dyes * No Formaldehyde * Highly renewable resource (one of the fastest growing plants on earth) * Naturally resistant to water penetration * Natural antibacterial properties * Easy to clean.
CHIC AND TASTEFUL LOOK
STURDY BUT LIGHT: This is a heavy-duty board! It’s thick and strong so it doesn’t warp, but light enough so you can pick it up easily.
CHIC AND TASTEFUL LOOK: Beautiful, natural finish. The bamboo nods run freely from side to side, creating a feel of natural flow. PERFECT TO USE AS A SERVING PLATE for cheese, veggies, hors d’oeuvres, tapas or Appetizers when hosting a party. Go ahead and show it off!!
NO GLUE ON CUTTING SURFACE
READY-TO-USE, SMOOTH, SPLINTER-FREE SURFACE: And we mean it!!! Our special design—a flattened single piece of bamboo—prevents it from splitting apart (a very common failure on most bamboo boards we tried), breaking apart, cracking and/or warping. No ridges for bacteria and no need to sand this baby down before using it!!
SAY HELLO TO A BOARD WITH GOOD KARMA!!
Top Customer Reviews
I really liked the rolled bamboo look as opposed to the glued slats. I don't have major worries about the glue poisoning me or whatever, I just think it looks more attractive to have it constructed more like plywood than a cat scratcher. I've had a number of the slat-style bamboo cutting boards in the past and they inevitably will start to come undone and I am slowly left with less and less cutting board as the slats fall away. I have fewer worries about this delaminating.
I do have to agree with the numerous other reviewers who have pointed out that it comes unseasoned, that you do have to work in some mineral oil before using it, or you have no justification for complaining about it picking up smells. I would probably avoid using serrated knives or really sawing at food because creating pits and gouges are going to pick up smells no matter how well you take care of it. Cleaning it immediately after finishing working on it will assist with that endeavor as well. Pretend like it's a semi-porous natural product and exercise due care in its maintenance and you should have years of satisfaction ;)
This cutting board is made with bamboo and this mean that does NOT contain toxic substances or chemical smells. I absolutely recommend this cutting board. The seller's contact via email was notable and provided me important information about the benefits and care of this board.
This may be the best cutting board I've owned. It replaces a $45 hardwood (teak or oak) board that warped. I like very much that it is two whole pieces of flattened thick veneer over a thick laminated core, I think this construction scheme may protect it from warping. The board wood surface is VERY hard, I have not even scratched it yet, and I do a LOT of hard chopping. It is also very good looking. It was also the widest 18" board I could find (at 13") that was not an inch-plus thick $90-ish Boos-Block-type chopping block.I have one of those, and it is just too heavy to lift on a regular basis, whereas this one I can one-hand. I would have preferred a 14" wide block, but this 13" is sufficient, and way better than the 12" that are the standard 18" X offering. Overall, Five stars, for sure.
A very economical and unique piece...and a must for every kitchen!