- Paperback: 394 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (July 29, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1548482919
- ISBN-13: 978-1548482916
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.9 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 80 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,159,126 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Single Dad on Top Paperback – July 29, 2017
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Lying Game" by Ruth Ware
From the instant New York Times bestselling author of blockbuster thrillers "In a Dark, Dark Wood" and "The Woman in Cabin 10" comes Ruth Ware’s chilling new novel, "The Lying Game." See more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
- A wonderful page turner that kept me engaged from the very first chapter.
- Absolutely loved this book from the very first moment I picked it up!
- Who doesn't love a sexy, charming, wealthy, controlling businessman? Who doesn't love a strong, independent woman who can challenge and bring a man to his knees?
- I could not put this book down as page after page it kept getting better and better!
- If you are looking for a great story that will leave you happy and feeling good, then this story is for you.
- Will this bumbling father-in-training figure out which ex left a baby behind? Will Arianna settle for a fling, or hold out for a forever family? More importantly, will Dell ever figure out how to change a stinky diaper? You're going to race to the final page for the answers, laughing all the way.
- I was absolutely hooked from the start.
- What a fun read!
About the Author
JJ Knight is the USA Today bestselling author of the FIGHT FOR HER series, as well as part of the USA Today bestselling anthology LOL. She is known for her rippling alpha males who have a softer side, and feisty heroines who are smart, sassy, and often do all the fighting for themselves.
If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle Edition for FREE. Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon. Learn more.
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
I volunteered to review an advance reader copy of this book.
Most recent customer reviews
I recommend it.