- Paperback: 124 pages
- Publisher: Crystal House Publishing (July 10, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0988589605
- ISBN-13: 978-0988589605
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 0.4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,076,670 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
For Single Ladies Only: Everything You Need to Know to Date Smarter
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2017 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
Shanae Hall is a CBS Radio personality for Atlanta's V103, the number one urban radio station in the U.S. She also makes frequent appearances on CNN, Headline News, and TruTV. She is a former NFL wife and the cofounder of New Beginnings TRAP, a nonprofit organization that empowers women to rebuild their lives. She is the author of Why Do I Have to Think Like a Man? She lives in Atlanta.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?