|Item Weight||6.6 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||15.2 x 11.54 x 5.39 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||HASS1|
Single Monitor Mount Stand - Height Adjustable Gas Spring Single Arm Monitor Desk Mount Full Motion Swivel VESA Bracket Fit 17 to 32 Inch Computer Screen, Hold up to 17.6lbs
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Ergomonic Monitor Stand】Raise the screen to eye level while sitting at desk, reducing the strain on your neck, back and shoulder and keeping you healthy and productive.
- 【Easy Assembly】1-piece design and removable VESA plate makes you install the mount in less than 10 minutes.
- 【Customize Your Monitor Position】This VESA mount allows your monitor tilt, swivel and rotate to get a optimal angle and position; The built-in gas spring ensures the smoothness of adjustments. Freely set your monitor from landscape to portrait as you need!
- 【Stable】C-clamp or Grommet install, comes with all needed hardware. Heavy-duty contruction and superb quality materials keep your arm mount stable - This is the sturdiest desk mount on the market.
- 【Compatibility】Widely fit 17" to 32" monitors from various brands with VESA pattern 75x75 and 100x100, Hold up to 17.6lbs.
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Detachable VESA Plate
The removable VESA plates make the assembly easier.
Easy Gas Spring Adjustments
Hold the arm to horizontal position and turn the screw by COUNTER-CLOCKWISE to INCREASE tension if monitor goes down and CLOCKWISE to REDUCE tension if monitor goes up after mounted on the arm.
Integrated Cable Management
The hidden clips store your cables, keeping the cables neat and organized.
WHY CHOOSE US?
HIGH INTENSITY AVIATION GRADE ALUMINUM MATERIAL
This mount be made of Aviation Grade Aluminum Material, stronger than other common materials, with a premium look, It fits most 17" to 32" monitors/TVs, weighing up to 17.6lbs.
This gas spring arm raises your monitor to eye level while sitting at your desk, improving your posture and reducing the strain on your neck, shoulder and back. Keep you comfortable and healthy for while working at desk.
SUPER DESK ORGANIZER
Hold your monitor on the stand mounted on the edge of your desk or stand through a grommet hole, freeing up much valuable space on your desk and making your workstation spacious.
HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE WITH GAS SPRING ARM
The arm is adjustable, it can make your monitor tilt from -45° to +45°, swivel from -90° to +90°and rotate a full 360°. Easy to find an optimal view angle as your need. Set your monitor from landscape to portrait mode is a piece of cake!
DETACHABLE VESA PLATE
Mounting your monitors is a simple process with detachable VESA plate. Fit most screens with VESA 75x75mm or 100x100mm mounting holes.
ITEGRATED CABLE MANAGEMENT
The hidden cable clips store your cables in the clips and keep the cables neat and organized allowing the wires to move freely while changing screen positions.
2 MOUNTING OPTIONS
Comes with C clamp and grommet kits, this stand fits desks with or without a hole. C Clamps works perfect for desk thickness up to 3.15" while grommet mounting fits desk thickness up to 2.75".
NOTICE: You should adjust the gas spring before using
Adjust the gas spring to proper tension to hold your monitor. Before and while adjusting the gas spring control screw, please press/hold the arm to a horizontal position. Turn the screw clockwise("-")for lighter monitors and counter-clockwise("+") for heavier monitors.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I like that it can be mounted on the supplied clamp or through a grommet. The integrated cable management channels are nice as well to keep things tidy.
I have been using it for three weeks now and zero issues.