Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 253 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 268 reviews
on January 4, 2016
I enjoyed this short read, it wasn't full of scientific psychological babble. The author addressed real issues and barriers that limit, hinder & destroy relationships. He also kept it positive noting that a relationship must nurture the physical mental & emotional in order to thrive. He reiterated that no relationship will survive unless each person knows themselves before entering into a committed relationship. I recommend this to anyone in a relationship or considering one.
on December 3, 2013
I chose this book because I found myself getting frustrated with waiting on a suitable mate and began to think that there were no such thing. That relationships now days aren't attainable without disrespect, infidelity and selfishness. After reading this book, I'm glad to know that my waiting isn't in vain after all. There is no shame in waiting on the one God intends for you, and I'm doing myself a favor by not wasting time with the wrong man but instead getting myself, my heart and my faith prepared for the right one. Mr. Hill does a wonderful job making both men and women take responsibility for how we allow others to treat us and how we treat others. Wonderful read.
on November 27, 2015
OMG!!! The book was smaller than I'm used to but it was packed with so much knowledge and wisdom. It made me analyze my own role in my previous relationships. I recommend this book for singles like myself and those who are in a relationship. I've been sharing passages with some of my friends because it makes for great discussions. I love how he acknowledges God so it's not just wordly insight. His faith influences a lot of the wisdom that he shares and it's awesome. His outlook on love and the things pertaining to the heart and relationships are amazing. It's like he has a way of sharing a man's perspective but at the same time understanding us as women. You will not be disappointed!!!
on November 15, 2013
I pride myself in being a woman that simply loves LOVE! I adore the diversity of Love and admire the strength love carries in relationships. I truly believe that Rob hit every feeling that I have personally encountered right on the head... He understands that there is a cycle of hurt going around BUT there's hope for healing! I've been expressing this for years.... There are GREAT people in this world ... People that long for sincere and honest love... But we must encourage others to never give up after 1 disappointment! I follow Rob on Instagram and am constantly at awe with each post. It's refreshing for someone to simply "get you" in a time where insecurities run wild and control the earth. I appreciate this well-written book... And will encourage as many people as possible to read this truth! Thanks for believing...

-Akia
@Sweet3stTouch
on June 22, 2014
This book is awesome! It took not even a whole day to read. (as it will captivate all of your attention). Its real and it makes sense. No where does Rob say that you have to be perfect, just be real. And this book is perfect for single people or even those in relationships that might have lost their way and need to get back on track. It's a guide to healthy love and relationships. Rob is an amazing author with a unique outlook on life. He fulfills his purpose of touching and connecting hearts and this book is just one where Rob opens up and gives it to us real. To get more amazing products from him and to check out what else he has in store and coming up, be sure to check out his site ww.RobHillSr.com, you won't be disappointed.
on November 5, 2015
Its an easy read and I feel like its an honest view from a man who has good insight. The negative reviews almost deterred me from reading it but I'm glad I ignored them.
on May 28, 2017
Disappointed
on March 19, 2014
I've shared this book with 4 people thus far and everyone loves it. Everyone says, "If only I'd read this first...." I know more women than men will read this book, but if a man read it, he'd be further ahead than he knew. I suggest everyone read it at least twice. And if you're on the verge of even thinking about pursuing a relationship, grab this book and remember some of the amazing key points.

He's able to get straight to the point by summarizing each topic in one paragraph. It's an easy read with powerful knowledge. Stop looking at it as advice and look at it as a mirror.
on October 21, 2016
I really enjoy reading this guys Instagram page and was really looking forward to this book, but for me is was not as informative or deeply written as some of the beautiful quotes online. Despite that, it does provide some great guidelines and language to use in reference to healthy relationships.
on July 9, 2016
Based on the testimonials, I really expected more from this book. That isn't to say that there aren't some good thoughts presented. But, I feel like a lot of the commentary is more so common sense. Perhaps it's aimed at a younger demographic. This is more relationship 101 stuff.