|Print List Price:||$11.99|
Save $6.00 (50%)
Single and Ready to Mingle: Gods principles for relating, dating & mating Kindle Edition
Explore your book, then jump right back to where you left off with Page Flip.
View high quality images that let you zoom in to take a closer look.
Enjoy features only possible in digital – start reading right away, carry your library with you, adjust the font, create shareable notes and highlights, and more.
Discover additional details about the events, people, and places in your book, with Wikipedia integration.
Ask Alexa to read your book with Audible integration or text-to-speech.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Love is not a valley you fall into, it's a path you walk on.
- The Word tells us to walk in love. The world tells us to fall in love.
- Before Adam met his mate; he knew his Master.
- Relationship with God makes you whole; romantic relationships reveal your holes.
- Relationship with God satisfies; romantic relationships magnify.
- You are ready to date when you don't need to
- Delight in God before you start dating. Get so lost in God that the other person has to look for God to find you.
- We need God the way fish need water and trees need soil.
- Devotion is about relationship. Devotions is about intimacy.
- Who you are comes from Whose you are.
- Success can't cure your insecurity.
- Don't question in the dark what God reveals in the light.
- Before God brings you an Eve, devil will offer you a monkey.
- It's better to wait for God to bring the right person than to wait for God to fix the wrong person you bring to him.
- Purity protects passion.
- Submit your biology to your theology.
- To find a spouse is like finding a pair of shoes: they have to fit and match.
- You are ready for dating when you are ready for marriage?
- Christian marriage is not about finding the right person but being the right person.
- God is working when we are waiting.
- Before God brings someone to you, he will take something out of you.
- God presented a woman, God made her into a wife.
- Marriage is not for boys. It takes maturity to make decisions.
- Marriage is like triangle, the closer both people get to God's presence, the closer they come to each other.
- God's first principle for marriage is to leave your father and mother, that speaks of priority of marriage.
- File Size : 4876 KB
- Publication Date : June 30, 2019
- Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Print Length : 164 pages
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Simultaneous Device Usage : Unlimited
- Language: : English
- ASIN : B07TW6CPS6
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #656,396 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: