Huawei P30 Pro Single-SIM VOG-L09 8GB RAM + 128GB (GSM Only, No CDMA) Factory Unlocked 4G/LTE Smartphone - International Version (Aurora)
|Wireless Carrier||T-Mobile, Verizon, AT&T|
|Memory Storage Capacity||128 GB|
|Screen Size||6.5 Inches|
|Type of product||Smartphone|
|Item Weight||6.72 Ounces|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- For USA Buyers : This Smartphone is compatible/will work with any GSM Networks such as AT&T, T-Mobile. For exact 2G GSM, 3G, 4G/LTE compatibility, please check with your network provider in advance prior to your purchase. This phone WILL NOT WORK with any CDMA Networks such as VERIZON, SPRINT, US CELLULAR.
- Single-SIM, Network Compatibly : SIM CARD 1 [ 2G GSM 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 and/or 3G 800(B6) / 800(B19) / 850(B5) / 900(B8) / 1700|2100(B4) / 1900(B2) / 2100(B1) and/or 4G/LTE 700(B12) / 700(B17) / 700(B28) / 800(B18) / 800(B19) / 800(B20) / 850(B5) / 850(B26) / 900(B6) / 900(B8) / 1500(B32) / 1700|2100(B4) / 1800(B3) / 1800(B9) / 1900(B2) / 2100(B1) / 2600(B7) | TD-LTE : 1900(B39) / 2000(B34) / 2300(B40) / 2600(B38) ] and SIM CARD 2 [ 2G GSM 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 ]
- 6.47 inches, OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 1080 x 2340 pixels,
- 128GB Storage, 8GB RAM, Up to 256GB Card slot (Uses shared SIM slot)
- Android 9.0 (Pie), HiSilicon Kirin 980 (7 nm), Octa-core (2x2.6 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2x1.92 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A55), Mali-G76 MP10
Visible screen diagonal
7" / 17 cm
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
REWRITE THE RULES OF PHOTOGRAPHY. Zoom in to explore the mystery of the celestial at night, watch an eagle hovering over trees or examine the delicate details of crystal. Capture the best things in the moment and create your vision for the future. The HUAWEI P30 Pro is accentuating a new peak of smartphone photography.
Top reviews from other countries
The Battery gets me through 3-4 days of light use with no issues and putting on the ultr low power mode to enable phone/textand email only really extends the battry if needed.
The camera is AMAZING, no complaints. the pictures a clear and detailed and the zoom is amazing, getting some good photos zoomed in. The 50x zoom allows you to identify far away details but does loose quality, but the 5x, 10x are stunning and even up to around 20x hybrid zoom is acceptable. Night photos are simply amazing, a dark night photo outside in a dimly lit street gives amazing detail, light and can identify colours of cars, grass, etc in street compared to iphone i had before where same photo gave little light, virtually no colour, detail and lots of noise at same light level.
The transfer from phone software made the transfer of photos, contacts and settings from the iphone seamless.
Games run really well and the screen is colourful and bright and resolution is more than good enough though lower than rivals. Can turn down resolution to a lower one to give extra battery life if needed although never really needed to do this. Sadly a lack of stereo speakers and Headphone socket let it down a little but the mono speaker is loud enough if not the best.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 8, 2020
An unexpected bonus was that I received the dual SIM version of this phone, although from previous comments I suspect this was probably more the luck of the draw than anything else as others have only received single SIM versions. The device came with a factory-fitted screen protector which, although not tempered glass and not the highest quality, saved me from messing around with trying to fit another and the attendant hassle of air bubbles and dust particles. The phone was easy to set up, is lightning fast, and looks fantastic. Very pleased with my purchase so far.
Edited to add: so pleased with my purchase that I purchased a second handset for business purposes, in Breathing Crystal. Second handset was the 128Gb/8Gb Dual Sim advertised. Couldn't be happier. Highly recommend.
UPDATED 24/08/20 The phone has just gone back for warranty repair for a second time. On this occasion it stopped recognising the SIM card, stopped recognising my fingerprint and started announcing that the phone was too cold for the camera flash to work (even though I was sat in a warm living room). Once again, a factory reset couldn't solve the problem. Review lowered to one star.