- File Size: 238 KB
- Print Length: 72 pages
- Publisher: Telemachus Press, LLC (January 31, 2012)
- Publication Date: January 31, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00742WT1U
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#42,659 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #13 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth > Women's Personal Growth
- #74 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth > Self-Help
- #74 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Self-Help
The Single Woman's Sassy Survival Guide: Letting Go and Moving On Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
BTW, I came across the book because of the high reviews. She strongly suggests several times in the book that if one likes the book to please give it a review, so that could be the reason.
Thank you, Mandy and to anyone wondering if this book is for you, it is.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This book speaks the truth and makes me laugh at the same time. Mandy, the author, has such a talent of sharing her stories and letting others learn from them! Read morePublished 25 days ago by Alice
Very well written and I can relate first hand to what she went throughPublished 2 months ago by brenda zimmerman
Just what I needed . A little pep in my step😊 I've already recommended it to anotherPublished 2 months ago by Rose
Very good book when you need a little pick me up or inspiration in your life!! The hard part is letting go and this book helped!Published 2 months ago by kara
Very encouraging. This a great book for anyone who needs help letting go of a situation in order to move forward. The author felt like a friend giving honest advice.Published 2 months ago by Karen D.
After being in a relationship for over 10 yrs this book is helping me move on with my life. Whenever i feel like i cant do it i re-read this book!Published 3 months ago
Loved the realness of this book and how much I identified with many of the topics! Would def recommend this book to a friend.Published 3 months ago by Gina Gonzalez
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation
- Books > Self-Help > Self-Esteem
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth > Women's Personal Growth
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help > Self-Esteem