Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Singtrix Party Bundle Premium Edition Home Karaoke System - #SGTX1
- Only karaoke system endorsed by celebrities & featured on hit shows: SharkTank, Ellen, The View, Today Show
- Greatest innovation to the singing experience since karaoke was invented. Only patented plug & play karaoke machine powered by live vocal effects technology once only available to the pros.
- Helps make bad singers sound good, good singers sound amazing! Designed to feel like a concert performance & sound like a recording studio.
- Over 300 effects. Covers every genre and generation of music. Offers 3 levels of enhancement from beginner to pro.
- Includes natural pitch-correction, HardTune® (similar to Auto-Tune®), 4-part harmonies and choir effects, fun voice-morphing, gender-bending and more.
- Custom Microphone with built-In "HIT" control activates harmonies and other effects at the touch of a button. Designed to make a chorus or bridge sound "larger-than-life".
- Works with the thousands of FREE YouTube karaoke & lyric videos, mp3 music, and apps from your smart phone, tablet or computer. Use an instrument in place of karaoke tracks. Sing in tune to chords played on a guitar or keyboard.
- IMPORTANT WARRANTY INFO: Singtrix Sold by Amazon is the only authorized reseller on this site. Purchases from other resellers are not covered by the manufacturer's warranty. UNAUTHORIZED resellers: BullsFanatic, thehappystore, ROSE deals, XSforU, SupremeElectronics, TechNGnet, Cheapees, Jet, Fingerhut, copythat, dealscube, DealFisher, Jazzer Shack, Real Deal Sales
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Compare to similar items
This item Singtrix Party Bundle Premium Edition Home Karaoke System - #SGTX1
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||ShopTronics||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||MC Clearance|
|Color||Includes All Colors: Orange, Pink, Red & Black||Black And Grey||—||Black||Black||—|
|Item Dimensions||14 x 21 x 14 in||11 x 13 x 13 in||10.35 x 4.02 x 7.87 in||12.5 x 11.1 x 7.8 in||10.9 x 11.1 x 16 in||—|
|Item Weight||28 lbs||3.6 lbs||—||4.4 lbs||5.29 lbs||—|
Featured on SharkTank, Ellen and The View: Singtrix is the world’s only plug-and-play karaoke system that uses studio quality vocal effects designed to make "bad singers sound good and good singers sound amazing!" Sing in-tune to your favorite hits with confidence. Just plug into the headphone output of your mobile device or computer and start singing. Singtrix will tune your voice to the music track and add studio quality effects such as 4-part harmony or choir, reverb, delay and so much more.
Singtrix Highlights: The simple plug and play system is powered by patented state-of-the-art professional live vocal effects technology… No need to pay for music content since it was designed to work with the thousands of FREE YouTube Karaoke videos available on line… Works with your existing mp3 music, apps and more… Voice-cancellation option creates karaoke tracks on-the-fly from standard songs… The entire Singtrix system including Studio Effects Console, Mic and 2.1 Speaker are specifically tuned and designed to provide studio quality sound making singing experience exciting, fun and transformative… For all skill levels from beginner to pro… Works with instruments in place of karaoke tracks, tuning your voice to chords played on your guitar or keyboard… The natural tuning effects act like training wheels for your voice and can help improve your singing… Ultra-responsive and dynamic, facilitating proper singing technique… Reduces vocal fatigue and strain, making singing effortless for longer practice sessions.
Nothing Compares: Other karaoke systems are glorified speakers with mics… Typical low-end systems are cheap, have poor sound quality, low volume, not loud enough for large parties, break easily, requires expensive karaoke discs for music, low quality mic and speaker, do not offer vocal enhancement… Typical high-end systems with louder speakers are expensive, do not offer vocal enhancement, have complicated interfaces, and require expensive karaoke music content.
Top customer reviews
This product can clearly be rated a 4/5 star for most people who still buy this AFTER reading this review. It can also be a 1/2 star product if your expectations are not aligned with reality.
I give this product 4/5 stars because our expectations were based on reality AND we knew Youtube existed BEFORE we purchased the system (shocker I know).
THE UGLY (however this is 100% avoidable and will likely only upset if you fell victim).
Many unsuspecting people will feel they need to download the Singtrix application on their smart device, since the company who made the product will likely have the best quality of songs that naturally work with the system correct? WRONG. SAVE YOUR MONEY. The application is basic enough, but you can get higher quality songs (in many different variation) by using YouTube. Just type in Karaoke (insert name of song here) and you will likely get a half dozen options, from instrumental on piano, to many times the real song with no vocal, or vocals reduced. My families favorite are the VEVO Karaoke songs on Youtube. My kids are singing their favorites from recent songs like Titanium, Dynamite, All of Me,etc. while there are literally thousands of songs for my wife and I from our generation from artist like the Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, etc.
The $20 per month Singtrix asked for their music is ridiculous... and the quality / version are often boring instrumentals my kids didn't like anyway. You also can't easily preview their songs... until you drop the monthly subscription fee... so save your money.
The only downside to Youtube? With many songs you will have to listen to 3-5 seconds of commercials (which you can immediately skip).
THE BAD: (Again, only Bad if your expectations were off)
(1) If you are a bad singer, this system will only make you slightly better... don't expect to see results like the videos on YouTube where those actors could already sing. Trust me, if we had a dog, he would still be howling during select notes my wife hits.. (ok... me too). My daughter who sounds incredible live in front of 200 people with only her voice does sound great... but some effects can make her sound worse as well. There are ~300 settings... so finding the ones that make you sound good can take a little time and practice. Great thing is you can save your favorites so you aren't looking for them for long.
Some people only are really upset that this system didn't make them sound like good .... and I understand the videos make it seem like anyone can become a great singer. Not true... and the AXE commercials make you feel like if you use their product you will have supermodels draped all over you. So I live in reality... I sound better... it is great fun... so the fact that I don't sound like John Legend going with only a mix on the Oprah show doesn't bother me.
(2) This is a system consisting of an AMP and a effects box (which is very cool) but DOES NOT COME WITH ANY SONGS. It is NOT a karaoke system. But for us, who cares... we use our iPad and Youtube. Problem solved and we avoid monthly subscriptions and having to managed specific files like most karaoke systems use. Not sure why SELECT people are so upset with this online and recommending system that use specific karaoke songs you pay for and manage with specific file types. These people obviously haven't found Youtube.
(3) The feature where you can use your own music and hit the "song voice" button to REDUCE the vocals on your own iTunes music doesn't work well... it kind of mutes the entire music on the treble side and doesn't really work well. But again, we use real Karaoke songs off YouTube with no vocals... so this didn't impact us much, but I will admit I was a little disappointed. I expected more from this function, but realize now there is only so much one can do. However this had ZERO impact on our enjoyment of the Singtrix.
My kids didn't expect this gift this holiday. I got lucky enough to get one from a large mass retailer online since Amazon was backordered until Jan. My kids were "eh" at first... as they didn't completely understand it.
All I can say is once they used it once... it was a non-stop singing session all day. Even my wife, who rolled her eyes and swore she wouldn't use it slowly migrated towards the kids this AM and within about 90 minutes she was singing. My family had a blast today with this system. After lunch, the family left once we finished a hearty meal, my 3 girls were passed out from getting up so early... my wife was STILL on this system singing.
I myself spent at least an hour today singing old 70's and 80's classics... and I sounded pretty good with some setting (which you need to play with).
Which leads to another GREAT thing about this system... there is an earphone jack. Because as great as the wife and I sound... there is only so much one can take. I literally heard the YouTube Karaoke version of Christina Perri's "Thousand Miles" at least 40 times today... so if you are getting this for kids, make sure you have a good set of earphones for those times when you can't take another round of "Let it Go" today.
But overall the system is a blast... and as long as your expectations are in-line... you will have a blast.
If you read this review, and understand what you are getting, you won't be disappointed.
Don't let the negative consumers who complain about not going from tone deaf to Usher turn you off... I am still using AXE and haven't gotten a second look from a supermodel... much less two on my lap.
Don't let the negative consumers who wanted a full Karaoke system turn you off... because with an Smart Device you DO have a Karaoke system. No need for a big monitor and system specific Karaoke files to manage. You can literally pick this entire system up and carry it from one place to another in about 2 mins (plugging in the two power supplies will take 75% of that time).
Use YouTube Karaoke videos... they are great and offer more songs than you will ever use.
Have fun... keep your expectations realistic. You will have a great time with this unit... if you sing well, you will sound great. If you sound mediocre... you will sound better. If you are tone deaf and sound horrible... you will be tolerable on this system (at least for a while). But no matter what skill level you are... you will have FUN.
If you host lots of parties? It is a must have. I couldn't imagine having this back in my younger days. Combined with alcohol, bad break-ups, crazy friends, etc... this would be an insane amount of fun.
We continue to enjoy our machine regularly during family events and with friends...soooo much FUN!! I'm happy to see so many other people are as well!! As an aside to the "FUN" aspect of this product, I have a confession: I thought I was a pretty good singer prior to using Singtrix, but the pitch correct feature, while a bit insulting to my ego(ha!), has helped tremendously as a training tool of sorts in that it has made me aware of the fact I am, in fact "pitchy" at times. So besides being a huge hit with guests and our children during parties, I am personally using Singtrix as a virtual vocal coach! That is not something I even considered when we'd opened this and I have to say a great perk!! Back to the fun part: Beside adding harmonies and voice correction, the youngest guests LOVE using effects such as "Tinkerbell," "Darth Vadar," and even "Barry White"..... hysterical!!
Speaking of children, I have to admit that while looking over more recent reviews....I'm a little perplexed by a few of *1 one star *reviews stating this was difficult to set up ?????????????? Really---I don't get that, because our 13 year old actually helped set up here at home and for a friend whose family purchased this past January (b/c they had been here enjoying and decided they needed their own). And having read another long 5 star review,(The Good, The Bad, The Ugly) I agree with the other reviewer in that it seems most of the people complaining seem to either believe they will sound JUST LIKE Beyonce or other musical artist or have not taken the time to really check out the product! Because while you will LOVE your new, improved singing voice and your back up singers(!!), the Singtrix guys never claim you will sound exactly like one artist or another. In fact their PRESET GUIDE refers singers to effects (yes...online for customer review) which are "IN THE STYLE OF....."Also, no preloaded music with Singtrix and thank God. Really....how many more years can any of us stand with preloaded karaoke libraries full of Barry Manilow, Carpenters and Air Supply?!?!?!?!! Fine for fun, but come on... how about having access to Rhianna? Sia? Sam Smith....whoever! And that's pretty obvious no preloads if you watch the Shark Tank episode and/or take a look at their website and just snoop around online, no?? For us- $349 is a big ticket item purchase, so we researched, checked this out online, as I would before buying pretty much anything costing over $100 for goodness sake. That's can't be just me! So happy we did buy and really--I can see other customers who took time to understand just what a great product they were getting (and understand how it operates) are equally as happy. Sorry haters..I think the technology is just lost on some of you perhaps???? Just my honest opinion!!!