|Model||Sinister Diesel EGR Delete Kit for Dodge Cummins 2010-2014 6.7L|
|Item Weight||5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 10 x 6 inches|
|Item model number||SD-EGRD-6.7C-10|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SD-EGRD-6.7C-10|
Sinister Diesel SD-EGRD-6.7C-10 EGR Delete Kit
|Price:||$150.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION: Unlike cheap EGR delete kits that are prone to breakage, Sinister Diesel EGR Delete Kit for Dodge Cummins 2010-2012 6.7L is made with Billet Aluminum and is pressure tested to ensure long term use.
- INCREASE ENGINE LONGETITVY: If you want to increase the lifespan of your Dodge Cummins 2010-2012 6.7L engine then you need to act fast. Soot build-up, Cogged EGR valves, and high engine temps can lead to drastically reducing the life of your engine, our EGR Delete Kit for Dodge Cummins eliminates soot build up and clogged EGR Valves to increase the longevity of your ride.
- FASTER CIRCULATION: It goes without saying that an engine that stays hotter for longer will fall apart soon than others. Our complete EGR delete kit with coolant valves helps the coolant circulate faster to keep the temperature of your engine cooler and keep it in an optimal state for longer.
- COMPLETE KIT: Our Sinister Diesel EGR Delete Kit for Dodge Cummins Diesel Pickup Truck comes with everything you need to replace your EGR system and are available for 2010, 2011, 2012 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins diesel engine. This EGR Kit helps reduce exhaust emission making it a must have for drag or sled pull diesel trucks.
- THE SINISTER DIFFERENCE: Competition tested at over 700hp the Sinister Diesel EGR Delete Kit Is made of 304 stainless steel and billet aluminum to provide long term use. We’re confident in the quality and efficiency of our EGR Delete Kit which is why we offer a Sinister Lifetime Warranty so that you know you’re making a risk free investment.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
NOT FOR SALE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
If you want to improve engine longevity, reduce exhaust emission and improve the overall performance of Diesel truck then what you need is Sinister Diesel SD-EGRD-6.7C-10 EGR Delete Kit. Sinister Diesel EGR Delete Kit for Diesel trucks is made with one simple goal which is to make sure that your engine keeps running without breaking down as long as you want! There are more than a few aftermarket parts available on the market that can help you increase the life span of your engine but none of them are as affordable or as effective as an EGR delete kit, to be more specific, more beneficial than Sinister Diesel EGR Delete Kit. Our kit supports all Dodge Cumin models between 2010, 2011, 2012 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins diesel engines and are tested for the unmatched performance. The quality and reliability of our EGR Delete Kits speak for themselves. 6.7 Cummins EGR Delete Kit Replaces Stock Model This EGR Delete Kit has been designed as a complete replacement for your stock EGR system. This EGR Delete kit eliminates exhaust gases recirculating through your intake manifold for increased reliability. With our EGR Delete Kit for Diesel Trucks will ensure that the lights of your diesel truck don't go off anytime soon! NOTE: This kit requires the use of an aftermarket programmer that can install and remove EGR systems. This product removes federal emissions equipment and is intended for use only in closed-course racing use and is not street legal in public street or highway. This product cannot be used on any vehicle that is registered or certified for highway use.