- Brand Name: Cyanics
- Model Number: Syncstand
- Color: white
Sinjimoru Sync and Charge Dock Stand for iPhone 4, 3G, 3GS, and iPod (Color Option: White)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sleek and stylish stand that provides upright resting place for iPod and iPhone while it syncs or charges
- Supports your iPhone or iPod Touch in both portrait and landscape formats
- Convenient and elegant home base stand that will make syncing and charging easier than ever
- Works with iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, Touch 1G, 2G and 3G, iPod Classic, Nano 3G, 4G, and 5G
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Stylish and good looking.
Provides good support to the device.
1. Installation is tricky
2. Documentation on their web site ([...], scroll to bottom) and on the box is WRONG. Instead of pushing lock thing DOWN, you need to slide the lock connecter sideways. Please refer to following youtube video [...] otherwise you risk breaking it during initial install.
3, I was surprised that sync/charge cable was not included with it. Though it is shown in one of the photos on Amazon.
4. Since stand is a light weight, you need to hold the stand with your pinky(little) finger while placing/removing your device on/from the stand.I believe that I do it sometimes even with the Apple's Dock. Not a big deal.
5. Stand also has a little rubber shoe which is not enough to provide enough friction on the table to stick to it. Due to high center of gravity and light weight of the stand part, you need to place the stand in more suitable place on the table.
6. ***** iPhone 4 customers should be warned that Apple's Bumper is not compatible with this product. ******
|Length: 0:56 Mins|
Pros: Great design, great price. Stable connections.
Cons: I have mine placed on a glass table and you cant text or push any buttons on the phone while it is charging without the whole thing sliding along the table. Its also useless to use any buttons when in landscape mode because, again the stand moves and the phone slides back and forth. I use a few fingers to keep the stand from moving when Im actually using the phone for text or email, and that works.
Solution: rubber on the bottom of the stand and a rubber piece on the top portion where the back of the phone rests. This would solve the only problem with this stand and the only reason i didnt give it five stars.
8 out of 10.
With that said, assembly was kinda tricky so be very careful. The picture in step 1 on the instructions show an arrow that looks like it points downward but in fact it's pointing to the side. What this means is you have to slide the mounting bracket to the side in order to remove it for installing the USB cable. Also make note that the cable is not included so be aware of that.
Again be very careful when you first try to remove the bracket to install the cable. I almost broke the bracket while trying to remove it because the picture of the arrow in step 1 looked like it pointed down so I kept pushing it down with no results. I finally figured it out when I looked at step 3 which shows the arrow pointing toward the right which obviously means step 1 is the opposite eg slide to left.
This stand is very light so when putting your iPod or iPhone on it in portrait mode it will become slightly top heavy. It's still fairly stable but that's something that I think should be mentioned. I guess you could tape some weights under the stand if you're concerned about it tipping over.
All in all I'm very happy with this product. It's simple, functional, stylish and very affordable. Shipping is reasonable and fast too. I think I will buy another to use with my PSP.
Works with almost any case, any apple product
Doesn't dock, but will hold iPhone in landscape mode
Perfect for FaceTime
Haven't found a non-apple cable that fits yet, and apple cables are too short for me
Most Recent Customer Reviews
No it did not meet my expections ...s,the one my sister in law got from them was heavy metal and would hold the I phone.. Read morePublished on October 10, 2013 by molly2570
I bought this initially to sync my Samsung Infuse android phone to my iMac for picture transfer, doc folder sync, etc. It works great. Read morePublished on June 16, 2013 by Amazon Customer
Love this thing, but don't use it anymore because of the new Lightning connector in the iPhone 5. Time to upgrade the dock, too.Published on April 30, 2013 by D. Bahar
The Sinjimoru dock is an elegant piece of equipment, however, it was designed for the iphone 4. They stuck in a little plastic adapter to use it with the iphone 5, but doesn't work... Read morePublished on January 30, 2013 by Arthur Bradley
I've had this for about a year now and I still love it. The white color matches with my iphone and so far I have had zero problems. Build quality is nice.Published on January 27, 2013 by baanceboy
So I bought this product thinking it wold be a base/charger for my iPhone however, its is nothing more than a piece of plastic and you have to provide your own cord. Read morePublished on July 26, 2012 by AJanifer
WARNING: will ruin your usb.
But overall I use it EVERY night and I have to say that it really works. Read more
i love having a stand to put my phone in. it keeps it off the nightstand and makes it work more like an alarm clock. i like that this uses the original charging cord. Read morePublished on February 20, 2012 by Jacob Zobrist
I was looking for something similar to the official iPhone dock that wasn't so expensive and could accommodate an iPhone wih a case on it. Read morePublished on February 1, 2012 by Amazonian