Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Noah Gundersen PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 49 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 342 reviews
on March 27, 2017
Great Music..
on April 24, 2017
Great album
on April 5, 2017
its better cd than I thought
on July 25, 2016
I love this CD. Almost every song is good and it is pretty much one good song after the other. I wish I would of bought it years ago. Kicks ass and classic Drowning Pool.
on October 18, 2013
Oh how I had missed one of my favorite CD's of all time! I am so glad Amazon makes it so easy to find all the music I need. Living in a very rural farm town area does limit the options typically, but I can always find what I need on here.
on November 18, 2016
As usual with any album 60% great 40% not so good. This album I would give it 80/20.
on December 1, 2016
I should have bought this years ago as this is a great recording!
on February 10, 2014
This is a wonderful album for Hard Rock and Metalheads alike. If you miss Dave Williams then you need this album. Drowning Pool, while still an awesome band, is just not the same as it was. That and the radio version of Bodies is just not the same as the original release either.
on January 23, 2017
Outstanding product, super fast delivery, very pleased.
on September 23, 2016
had this cd before, just needed another copy. Dave rocked it hardcore