Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on June 9, 2014
I really like this little multi-meter. It is quite a bit smaller then the Fluke I have been using since 1984. It works very well for what I need it for. The price can't be beat. The only suggestion I would make is have an auto-off feature. I would definitely recommend this to friends.
|33 comments|Report abuse
on April 9, 2015
It works very well, but the buzzer for continuity is a little messed up. Sometimes it is very quiet and other times it is just fine. For the price I am not going to worry about it though.
on April 2, 2018
Like the size
on January 8, 2014
Heck ya, for the money and the casual user, you can't go wrong. It doesn't shut itself off, but for the price of a nine volt battery, you;ll either remember, or go get another battery.
on March 8, 2016
Works well enough and is VERY small. Perfect for my small tool kit in my van. Not a robust construction, and if you were using it professionally this thing would probably get wrecked quickly. But at this price, totally worth it for an extra multimeter with plenty of features you'd expect.
on December 12, 2012
Much less bulk then other DVMs. Nicely fits in my motorcycle tool kit. The test leads are a little on the weak side, but works.
4 people found this helpful
|33 comments|Report abuse
on March 6, 2010
This is a perfect little multimeter for all those little tasks. Fits in a pocket and is very easy to use. Great, easy to read, basic, and simple.
8 people found this helpful
on December 14, 2010
My first multi-meter and it was a success. The intsructions are very basic so you may need someone to show you the ropes, but fairly easy to figure out. Highly recommended for hobbyist and amatuer DIY.
3 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on July 10, 2013
I had A multimeter similar to this one mine had gone its last mile so I ordered it recieved it
on April 11, 2016
Excellent product, in good packing. I am happy.