|Item Weight||38 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||13 x 13 x 15 inches|
|Item model number||609100060207190|
|Manufacturer Part Number||0609100060207190|
Sinopec 15W40 CJ-4 Syn Diesel Engine Oil, 5 Gallon
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Heavy duty diesel engines with egr doc, scr dpf or other new technology low-emission systems
- Synthetic low emission epa approved for on-highway exhaust emissions standards
- Heavy duty diesel engines operating continuously under very heavy or high load-factor conditions
- Mixed fleet use: diesel engines API syn for petrol/gasoline engines requiring synthetic quality oil
- Oem approved for caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit diesel, ford, Mack, man, Mercedes Benz, Volvo
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||TRIAX Lubricants LLC||Red Drum Trading Inc||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Liquid Volume||640 fluid_ounces||128 fluid_ounces||128 fluid_ounces||7,040 fluid_ounces||128 fluid_ounces||640 fluid_ounces|
|Size||—||1 Gallon||5 GAL PAIL||55 Gallon Drum||1 Gallon, Pack of 3||5 Gallon|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Sinopec tulux t600 heavy duty diesel engine oil 15w/40 is API certified synthetic technology oil formulated with advanced low-saps (sulfated ash, phosphorus and sulfur) multi-functional additives formulated to meet the latest requirements of a wide range of engine manufacturers. Suitable for use in heavy duty diesel engines, including modern low-emission diesel engines and those using exhaust after-treatment systems. Also suitable for use in petrol/gasoline engines requiring an API quality oil. Meets the performance requirements and oem specifications for some of the leading engines, such as Cummins, Detroit diesel, man, Mercedes Benz, mtu, Renault, Scania, Volvo and more.