|Item Weight||38 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||13 x 13 x 15 inches|
|Item model number||609100060207190|
|Manufacturer Part Number||0609100060207190|
Sinopec 15W40 Synthetic Diesel Engine Oil, 5 Gallon
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Heavy duty diesel engines with EGR DOC, SCR DPF or or other new technology low-emission systems
- Synthetic low emission EPA approved for on-highway exhaust emissions standards
- Heavy duty diesel engines operating continuously under very heavy or high load-factor conditions
- Mixed Fleet Use: Diesel Engines API Syn for Petrol/gasoline engines requiring synthetic quality oil
- OEM approved for Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Ford, Mack, Man, Mercedes Benz, Volvo
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Sinopec Tulux T600 Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil 15W/40 is API Certified Synthetic Technology Oil formulated with advanced low-SAPS (sulfated ash, phosphorus and sulfur) multi-functional additives formulated to meet the latest requirements of a wide range of engine manufacturers. Suitable for use in heavy duty diesel engines, including modern low-emission diesel engines and those using exhaust after-treatment systems. Also suitable for use in petrol/gasoline engines requiring an API quality oil. Meets the performance requirements and OEM specifications for some of the leading engines, such as Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Man, Mercedes Benz, MTU, Renault, Scania, Volvo and more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Our 2006 Silverado 2500HD was noticeably quieter after we switched to this synthetic, may be completely unrelated to the quality of the lubricant as this was our first oil change after buying this truck used. This may have been the first synthetic oil service for this truck for all we know.
Sinopec is a Chinese company if you were wondering. I didn't read any indication online that their manufacturing process was deficient in any way.