|Part Number||IR288 POU|
|Item Weight||10.21 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||17.3 x 11 x 3 inches|
|Item model number||IR288 POU v2|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||3) IR288 POU (9kW/40A/240v)|
|Style||1) IR288 v2 POU (40A/9.0kw/240v)|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Manual Installation and Warranty, Bracket Mounting, Gaskets|
Sio Green IR288 v2 POU Infrared Electric Tankless Water Heater - None Corrosion - Extends The Life of Tankless Water Heaters - 220v - 240v / 40A / 9kW
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✔HOT WATER ANYTIME YOU WANT WITHOUT ANY HASSLE! The Sio Green best premium mini tankless water heater point of use is here to help you enjoy your hot shower or wash the dishes with warm water anytime you want without any fuss. The infrared heating design will use 110 volt or 220 volt and heat ONLY the water you use with high temp, thus allowing you to save time and money!
- ✔PATENTED TECHNOLOGY, NO COIL METALLIC ELEMENTS, NO CORROSION, NO MAINTENANCE! That’s right! Our tankless hot water electric heater will create heat without direct contact with metals, which will in turn prevent corrosion, limescale deposit and calcium buildup. As a result, you will have to spend $0 on maintenance, No replacement parts, No filter required.
- 100% SATISFACTION OR YOUR MONEY BACK! That’s our unconditional guarantee! If you are not 100% satisfied with your budget-friendly, space-saving and ultra-practical tankless water heater within 30 days, we will offer you a free replacement or your money back. No questions asked! What are you waiting for? Get yours now while supplies last!
- ✔SAVE YOUR BATHROOM OR KITCHEN SPACE WITH OUR COMPACT WATER HEATER, with less than 20 inch length which is not only ideal for small bathrooms, storage, kitchens, sink, rv or cabinets but can be also whole house residential, commercial. The ergonomic size and simple yet innovative construction will allow you to install it almost anywhere or use it as a booster, hybrid with your tank, including hotels, stores or restaurants deliverying endless gallon of hot water on demand.
- ✔ADJUST IT TO YOUR EXACT NEEDS EFFORTLESSLY! Our electric tankless hot water heater features Automatic Power Technology and Manual Mode so you can easily tailor its performance to your family’s needs. Holding down the Power button to switch between Auto and Manual Mode. Adjust the current from 10A-40A resulting in 1.5 kW to 9.0 kW of power, which is ideal for any home application. Plus, you can easily adjust the temperature using the Water Flow Regulator included in the packaging.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Previous technology, which accounts for a majority of the homes today, will heat a tank full of water from the inside with metallic heating elements. The elements eventually corrode and efficiency decreases rapidly. This leads to high electricity bills, unhealthy water, and expensive equipment costs for maintenance or product replacement. In most electric tankless designs, water flows past heating coils to produce the on-demand hot water, rather than keeping it stored. However, the results are still the same.
Our Engineers first decided on a completely no metallic heating tube, that would be resistant to corrosion, hard water deposit build up and could inject heating BTUs into to water as it passed through the heat exchanger. Their choice of media to use was Quartz. Not only is there an abundant supply of Quartz worldwide, it is also recyclable! Quartz heating tubes have been used for many years because of its rapid thermal properties and stability after many years of use without any deterioration. A patented coating was applied to the outside of the Quartz tubes to reflect or contain the Far-Infrared Energy to heat cold water as it passed through the heating chambers. Far-Infrared energy is safe and is known to condition hard water deposits.
What is Quartz Element and Far Infrared Ray?
- No Maintenance required
- No Corrosion
- No Calcium Deposits (ideal for hard water area)
- Superior Heating Efficiency
- Operational Longevity
- No Venting Required
- Environmentally Free
- Recyclable Materials
Far Infrared Ray & Quartz Elements
Far infrared heating technology has been developed by NASA for decades, and quartz tubes are used for various high temperature applications. The process of combining carbon coating heating element technology on quartz tubes to generate far infrared energy to heat water and amplifies far infrared energy inside the quartz tube.
The benefits of Quartz Elements
No more routine flushing to maintain some level of the efficiency and since you don’t have to replace the heating elements periodically, it will save you both time and money!
No Corrosion & No Calcium Deposits
The systems energize your water with quartz elements that create heat without requiring direct contact of metal for heating with the water and minimizes your chances of corrosion accumulating in the water.
Automatic Modulating Technology
In Automatic mode, the software is using smart modulating technology and formula to calculate the difference between the desired temperature and current temperature, then predicts how much power it requires to ensure the process temperature remains as close to the set point as possible.
The new water flow regulator (gate valve) included in the packaging. You can increase more temperature rise by GENTLY turn the Water Flow Regulator clockwise or vice versa. The outlet Thermocouple constantly monitor temperature and display in Celcius on your LCD screen.
SioGreen products must be installed by a licensed and qualified electrician in accordance with all applicable national, state, and local electrical codes depending on country. Before installing this product, ensure that the home has sufficient electrical power available to handle the maximum amperage load of the applicable model.
1) FIND YOUR LOCATION ON THE MAP AND NOTE YOUR THE INLET COLOR REGION
2) FIND THE UNIT FOR YOUR COLOR REGION WITH YOUR DESIRED CAPACITY
Manufacturer Cover: This unit is qualified One-to-One Replacement Cover service contract (“Replacement Cover”) provides for the replacement of the Product purchased by you if found to be defective during the term of two (2) year(s) from the date of purchase. When the Product failure occurs due to an electrical or mechanical defect, You will receive a replacement product of like kind, quality and value (same condition). Once the Product has been replaced, the cover will carry on the rest of the period from the date of original purchase. This means that, the Product will have a total cover of two (2) years stated from the date of Sales Invoice/Receipt of the Product, subject to payment of the applicable fee, shipping fee for the Replacement Cover selected. Contact SioGreen to execute this Replacement
|Cold Inlet 37ºF-51ºF||Cold Inlet 52ºF-61ºF||Cold Inlet 62ºF and Above|
|Hand Wash (0.5 GPM)||IR260,IR288||IR30,IR260,IR288||IR30,IR260,IR288|
|Bathroom Sink (1.0 GPM - 1.5 GPM)||IR288,SIO18||IR288,SIO18||IR260,IR288,SIO18|
|Kitchen Sink (1.3 GPM - 1.5 GPM)||SIO18||SIO18||IR288,SIO18|
|Laundry (1.3 GPM - 1.5 GPM)||SIO18||IR288,SIO18||IR288,SIO18|
|Dish Washer (1.3 GPM - 1.5 GPM)||SIO18||IR288,SIO18||IR288,SIO18|
|1 Tub (2.0 GPM - 3.0 GPM)||IR288+SIO18||SIO18||SIO18|
|1 Water-Saver Shower Head (1.5 GPM)||SIO18||SIO18||IR288,SIO18|
|2 Water-Saver Shower Head (3.0 GPM)||IR288+SIO18||IR288+SIO18||SIO18|
|3 Water-Saver Shower Head (4.0 GPM - 4.5 GPM)||2xSIO18||IR288+SIO18||IR288+SIO18|
|IR30 v2 POU||IR260 v2 POU||IR288 v2 POU||SIO18 v2|
|Max Required Breaker||1x 30A on Power 4 or 1x 20A on Power 3||1x 30A Double Pole on Power 4 or 1x 20A Double Pole on Power 3||1x 40A Double Pole||2x 40A Double Pole|
|Min. Wire Gauge||1x 10 AWG||2x 10 AWG||2x 8 AWG||2 pairs x 8 AWG|
|Water Connections||1/2" NPS (1/2" NPT adapters included)||1/2" NPS (1/2" NPT adapters included)||1/2" NPS (1/2" NPT adapters included)||3/4" NPT|
|Auto Modulating Technology||X||X||✓||✓|
|Temp. rise @ flow rate||30ºF @ 0.8 GPM 40ºF @ 0.7 GPM 50ºF @ 0.6 GPM 60ºF @ 0.4 GPM||30ºF @ 1.5 GPM 40ºF @ 1.2 GPM 50ºF @ 1.0 GPM 60ºF @ 0.8 GPM||30ºF @ 2.1 GPM 40ºF @ 1.7 GPM 50ºF @ 1.4 GPM 60ºF @ 1.2 GPM||30ºF @ 4.0 GPM 40ºF @ 3.6 GPM 50ºF @ 3.0 GPM 60ºF @ 2.5 GPM|
|What's included||IR30 v2 POU, 1.5 feet power core, Outlet Flow Gate Valve Adjuster, Flow Limited Aerator Sink, Wall Mount Bracket, Instruction Manual||IR260 v2 POU, Outlet Flow Gate Valve Adjuster, Flow Limited Aerator Sink, Wall Mount Bracket, Instruction Manual||IR288 v2 POU, Outlet Flow Gate Valve Adjuster, Flow Limited Aerator Sink, Wall Mount Bracket, Instruction Manual||Sio18 v2, Wall Mount Bracket, Instruction Manual|
Compare with similar items
Ecosmart ECO 18 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 18 KW at 240 Volts with Patented Self Modulating Technology,White
Rheem 240V Heating Chamber RTEX-13 Residential Tankless Water Heater, GRAY
Tankless Water Heater Electric ECOTOUCH 9KW 240V on Demand Water Heater Self-Modulating Instant Hot Water Heater Point Of Use Water Heater ECO90 Black
EcoSmart ECO 11 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 13KW at 240 Volts with Patented Self Modulating Technology
Stiebel Eltron Tankless Water Heater – Tempra 24 Plus – Electric, On Demand Hot Water, Eco, White, 20.2
|Sold By||IR Tankless||Amazon.com||ALCRSOAN||ECOTOUCH Appliances||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||17.30 x 11.00 x 3.00 inches||3.63 x 14.00 x 17.00 inches||12.63 x 8.25 x 3.63 inches||15.74 x 10.24 x 2.05 inches||3.75 x 8.00 x 11.50 inches||4.63 x 16.63 x 14.50 inches|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Thank you Sio Green, for bringing your line of products to market, and I only hope others can take advantage of your amazing well overdue technology for this world!!!