SipCaddy Bath & Shower Portable Suction Cupholder Caddy for Beer & Wine, Clear
|Price:||$13.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Patented. Only cupholder in the world that also holds wine glasses ! Cans, plastic bottles, solo cups, wine glasses, some coffee mugs- whatever, whenever, wherever you desire.
- #1 shower caddy on Amazon! Best gift list
- Highest quality, American-made suction cup included- rated at 7 lbs. when applied properly to a nonporous surface . Ideal for glass, mirror, and smooth tile.
- Strong, recyclable, dishwasher safe ABS plastic. No plastic packaging- 100% recyclable cardstock.
- Brand new, updated design with a sleeker appearance. Includes awesome, retail-ready packaging... making it even better for gift-giving!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
*** Like any suction cup, it works best with non-porous surfaces. Will not work on porous stone such as travertine. It will last forever on glass, mirror, and smooth tile. However, surfaces like brushed stainless steel/copper and some plastic shower surrounds, are actually slightly porous. On these slightly porous surfaces, the suction only lasts for a few hours to a day. Plenty long enough to have your drink in the shower, but it will not stay for days like truly non-porous surfaces. This is true for all suction cups, even though ours is the highest quality. Sturdiness also depends on your application. ***
SipCaddy is the only portable cupholder in the world that also holds wine glasses! Attach it to any smooth surface for an instant drink butler for your beer or wine vessel of choice, or for many other household items. It uses the highest quality suction cup available, American made, and rated at 7 lbs strength when applied correctly to a nonporous surface.
Designed and developed by a small team of drinking enthusiasts, architects, and designers, extensively prototyped with 3D printing, SipCaddy is now available worldwide. Here's to your next showerbeer and showerwine!
Not intended for use with glass vessels. Strength depends on application. A tiny lick on the suction cup sometimes increases strength, depending on the surface. Please test the application before use, and always use SipCaddy responsibly.
Follow us! @SipCaddy
SipCaddy is fully patented by Tech and Goods, Inc.
Top Customer Reviews
Had to figure out that the suction cup needs to be slid all the way up in the groove when you open the package.