Sir Kensington's Mayonnaise Classic Non-GMO Project Verified, Gluten Free, Certified Humane Free Range Eggs 32 oz
- COLD WEATHER WARNING: Mayo is at risk of separation if exposed to freezing temperatures. While safe to eat, it cannot be returned to its intended state. Please bear this in mind before ordering.
- Sir Kensington's Classic Mayonnaise is made with the highest quality, Non- GMO ingredients like Certified Humane Free Range Eggs and 100% sunflower oil.
- Our mayonnaise is the first and only mayonnaise to use Certified Humane, free-range eggs. It's the best from our nest.
- Our mayonnaise is made with 100% sunflower oil, a squeeze of lemon, and a pinch of black pepper.
- All Sir Kensington's condiments are proudly Non-GMO Project Verified, Gluten-free, and Paleo-Friendly.
- We are just as proud of what we put in as what we leave out. We use no artificial ingredients, colors, or preservatives in our Classic Mayo.
More items to explore
Top trending products related to this item
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
"Sir Kensington's Classic Mayo is made with 100% sunflower oil, and Certified Humane Free Range Eggs. At Sir Kensington's, we make real condiments from ingredients you can pronounce. We strive to source the best ingredients possible. All of our condiments and dressings are proudly Non-GMO Project Verified, and gluten free. We never use any artificial ingredients, colors, or preservatives. We believe if it's not food, it doesn't belong in our food. Our condiments and salad dressings are always in good taste, with good taste, for those with good taste. Sir Kensington’s started out of a belief that food and business had the power to create positive change in society. We also sought to create a food company that could be a model for change and stood for what we believed in - the power of food to connect people to each other, to nature, and to our creativity. Now we work every day to fulfill our mission: To re-imagine ordinary and overlooked with fearless integrity and charm. We started by making condiments and that's all thanks to our fellow food lovers who have taken a chance by joining us on the journey. Cold Weather Warning: Our Mayonnaise and Ranch products are at risk of natural separation if exposed to freezing temperatures in transit. Separated products are entirely safe to eat, however, they cannot be returned to their intended state. If you live in a cold weather climate, please bear this in mind before ordering."
Product detailsSize:32 Fl Oz (Pack of 1) | Style:Classic Mayonnaise
- Product Dimensions : 4 x 4 x 6.7 inches; 2 Pounds
- UPC : 850551005425
- Manufacturer : Unilever / Best Foods
- ASIN : B01IQJVT1K
Best Sellers Rank:
#43,333 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #100 in Mayonnaise
- Customer Reviews:
Ingredients Sunflower Oil, Egg Yolks, Water, Lemon Juice, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Organic Sugar, M
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
With that in mind, there are two things about Sir Kensington’s Avocado Oil Mayonnaise:
1. It’s packed in glass jars, but the bottles are one-third the size of a typical 30 ounce jar of Hellman’s or Best Foods Mayo. So while you think you’re getting more than normal by appearance, you really need to order two jars at once to get close to a typical jar size. Looking at it from that perspective, it is about 5 times more expensive by comparison. The cost turns a staple into more of an occasional purchase.
2. While it’s advertised as Prime shipping, it takes about 4 weeks to arrive, which is unacceptable. Don’t wait until you’re at the end of your jar to order the next one.
Like I mentioned, the mayonnaise is very good, but the inconvenience of 4-week Prime shipping soured the experience. The avocado oil mayonnaise without soybean oil has a great taste. Sir Kensington’s Avocado Oil Mayonnaise is one of a kind. It’s surprising more companies aren’t getting in on the trend!
It is more expensive than your run-of-the-mill bottled mayonnaise, but then it tastes so much better than they do too.
Top reviews from other countries
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.