BCA Month Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Chris young Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 23, 2013
The antenna is lightweight and goes together fast and easy and has a telescopic design. Unlike the old days where each section had to be assembled one section at a time' this one just slides out too length and then you just have to install the set screws' weather seals and the radial rods. although its a large 17 foot antenna I installed it by myself due to its light weight. It works great as I have already had several conversations more than 30 miles away with a barefoot 18 watt Galaxy base station and a D104 handheld mic. I love it and I'm considering another one for another location. It shipped fast and the price was very reasonable. Probably the best big stick antenna that I've ever owned and the SWRs were perfect 1/1 right out of the box with no adjustments.
on July 10, 2013
Was really impressed with how easy it went together, I set the initial antenna length according to the table and never had to adjust it.
My SWRs across the board are 1:1. great price fast shipping quality Italian made product.
review image review image review image
on July 22, 2013
Fairly easy to install on a telescoping mast. Instructions were somewhat lacking but if you
are a radio operater use to antenna installation not too bad. I installed mine in about an hour
on a 30 ft mast and when tested had a 1.5:1 SWR ratio right out of the box with no antenna tuner.
on April 28, 2016
great antenna, have two of then, very low swr. only one problem with both, set tuning screw in antennas want hold.i used a very small hose clamp on both to kept screw from working lose.
on May 30, 2016
Nothing but praise for this antenna, perfect SWR across the whole frequency range. Easily assembled and easy to install. Light weight and the effectiveness of aluminum over fiberglass in my opinion is the reason it responds as well as it does. It only handles 250W max so don't overpower it and I believe you'll be amazed at how well it works!!
on May 28, 2017
Very happy. SWR guide in instructions important. READ THE INSTRUCTIONS !!! Excellent TX and RX.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 9, 2017
I can hear further than I can talk now got the antenna up 50 ft works great!
on November 4, 2013
I installed this antenna assembly on a 20 foot radio shack pole with radio shack brackets secured to the side of my 1.5 story house. I grounded the mount with an8' ground rod. The antenna is hooked up to a Cobra 29LTD mobile CB Radio set-up as a base station with an inverter in my house. The 29LTD has not been modified and the antenna was not adjusted after installation; the SWR checks @ 1-1.5. From Centerville Texas, I have had clear conversations with CBs in Elkhart Texas; a town 50 miles away. I am receiving broadcasts from Louisiana, Mississippi and North Carolina. The antenna has only been up for a few weeks but has already survived 2 radical Texas thunderstorms with high winds. I am thrilled with this purchase and would definitely recommend.
on July 1, 2015
Excellent antenna, easy to install because it is very light, the unaided installed on a mast of 6 meters, and the SWRS 1.1
on January 3, 2017
Works way better than expected. AAA+++

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.