Sirius InV 2 Satellite Radio with S12TK1 Car Install Kit
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Easy-to-use and affordable vehicle-oriented Sirius satellite radio receiver
- Easy-to-read 2.2-inch display
- Six station presets; built-in FM transmitter
- Parental control with channel lock
- 90-day warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The affordable InV2 radio with a wide, easy-to-readdisplay and simple navigation has the features youneed to enjoy SIRIUS exclusively in your vehicle.
Amazon.com Product Description One of Sirius' easiest to use and most affordable receivers, the Sirius InV2 is a must for satellite radio fans who want a less-expensive entry into the market. Just like other Sirius-compatible receivers, the InV2 offers a large, easy-to-read display and an intuitive front control panel. But for people who spend a lot of time in the car, the InV is designed to seamlessly complement your driving routine thanks to the bundled car kit.
An intuitive 2.2-inch customizable display helps keep tabs on the channel name and number, artist name, and song title. The receiver also lets you program up to six presets of your favorite streams, as well as search by channel name and music category. A parental control with channel lock feature is thrown in for added peace of mind.
The InV2 also includes a built-in FM transmitter that sends Sirius radio programming to your vehicle's FM tuner, so you don't have to make a direct connection to enjoy the full array of channels. Simply set an empty FM frequency on your radio and tune the InV2 to the same frequency. The InV2 measures only 9.5 x 7.5 x 3 inches.
Sirius Satellite Radio delivers more than 130 channels of music and programming via crystal clear direct satellite feed. In addition to 69 channels of commercial free music listening, Sirius also delivers 65 channels of sports, news, talk, entertainment, traffic, and weather forecasts. Sirius--the official satellite radio partner of the NFL, NASCAR, and NBA--broadcasts live play-by-play games of the NFL and NBA, as well as live NASCAR races. All Sirius programming is available for a monthly subscription fee.
What's in the Box
InV2 satellite radio receiver, vehicle dash mount, vehicle power adapter, vehicle antenna, FM extender antenna, getting started guide, installation/user's guide, and programming guide
Top Customer Reviews
1) It utilizes a U-mount which is easy to mount/dismount, but since there is no cradle this unit isn't really intended for frequent removal. Something as simple as a 2-point mount or slot mount would have been much, much better.
2) No way to adjust tuning modes to set the arrows for preset scrolling. It does channel up/channel down only.
3) Ever since the FCC cracked down on the FM transmitting power of satellite receivers the FM signal has been pathetically weak, and the inV2 is a shining example of that. I could pick up the Starmate transmission from probably 30 feet away, and with the inV2 I have a ton of static from 30 INCHES away. Literally, 30 inches. My radio is mounted to the left side of my helmet, and if I turn my head to the left I lose reception completely. The internet offers some good tips for simple ways to boost the FM transmission so I've worked around it, but seriously.....
I really do like this radio, especially how compact it is, but I just wish it was better. If you're looking for a basic, easy-to-use unit with no frills, this will probably do the trick if you can get around the completely crippled FM transmitter.
Shipped fast by seller.