|Item Weight||0.64 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||2 x 1.1 x 0 inches|
|Item model number||SiriusLED-T10|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SiriusLED-T10|
|OEM Part Number||T10 158 161 168 168A 168NA 175 194 194NA 2821 2825 2827 147 152 159 184 280 285 447 464 555, 558 585 655 656 657 906 912 921 1250 1251 1252 2450 2652 292 2886X 3652 558 658 PC168, PC175 PC194 PC195 W5W W5WB W5WLL 124 160 161B 192 193 194 194A 194B 194G 194NAK 194R, 195 2825L PC160 PC161 PC168B PC194G PC195NA W10W|
|Mirror Lighting Type||automotive-interior-dome-light-bulbs|
SiriusLED Extremely Bright 3030 Chipset LED Bulbs for Car Interior Dome Map Door Courtesy License Plate Lights Compact Wedge T10 168 194 2825 Xenon White Pack of 10
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ***ATTENTION!!! Please double check owner's manual before making purchase, This Bulb size can fit many different position: Map Light, or Dome Light, or License Plate Light, or Trunk Light, or Courtesy Light, etc... (Depending on the model of your car, some fit more than 1 position.)
- Fit bulb sizes: T10, 147, 152, 158, 159, 161, 168, 175, 184, 192, 193, 194 2825 W5W Size
- Pack of 10 Bulbs!! each bulb has three 3030 SMD on it Super Bright. Highest quality led bulbs available on the market with 1 year warranty.
- Easy installation, Plug and play for most vehicle.(Some Newer vehicle like Mercedes Benz might pop up error message)
- 1 year Sirius LED warranty, no hassle on return or exchange.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Features and Details
- Comparable to OEM sized halogen bulb and fits directly into multiple bulb size sockets such as: 168 175 194 2825 W5W T10
- Nice pure white color light that gives your car a refreshed new look
Design and Performance
- One piece fiber glass circuit board design provides for better electrical connection during installation
- Twice the amount of light output compared to halogen bulb but requires only 1/3 of the power consumption
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Will definitely give it the 5 stars it deserves if a dome light or two will be included in future purchase. Definitely will stock more if so!
I recently found out these LED's will also replace a slightly larger 906 or 912 size bulb. The base is the same between 168, 194, 906 & 912 bulbs. This is great because my Crown Victoria uses a 912/906 bulb for the 3rd brake light, as well as the front side marker lamps. This makes the cars lighting look just a little bit nicer. This also solves my issue with having a lot of extra LED's.
After using the first four on all of the doors, I had six left and they ended up as illumination lamps on my dash/speedometer display. FREAKING NICE. Very freaking nice there. I only needed the last six in my dashboard and they make it look SWEET. Even though they are "white" LEDs; the dash display still has a sort of light-bluish glow to it. They are so bright on my dash that I now have to trim-down the brightness and it still looks sweet!
As for the courtesy lights on my doors...They are freaking BRIGHT. -So bright that they light-up the surrounding area around the vehicle with the doors open.
One more thing that I like about these LEDs....You do not have to worry about the polarization of how they are plugged-in. They work both ways.