Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- No deductibles or hidden fees
- Free ground shipping on all repairs
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Sirui T-005KX 52" Aluminum Alloy Tripod with C-10X Ball Head & Case (Black)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 54.5" Maximum Height
- Folds Down to 11.8"
- 8.8 lb Load Capacity
- Weighs Just 1.9 lb
- Removable Center Column for Low-Angles
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Sirui T-005KX 52" Aluminum Alloy Tripod with C-10X Ball Head & Case (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||VIDEO CAMERA CENTER||PhotoCraft||PhotoCraft||Calumet||Amazon.com||Complete Photo & Video|
|Item Dimensions||4 x 16 x 4 in||3.94 x 3.94 x 13.39 in||3.94 x 3.94 x 13.39 in||—||4.13 x 12.4 x 4.13 in||3 x 12.6 x 3 in|
|Item Weight||1.76 lbs||2.65 lbs||1.94 lbs||2.25 lbs||2.44 lbs||2.6 lbs|
Grip Type: Tripod
Top customer reviews
Worked really well, the hook definately helped for sure. I always put my camera bag hung when I was using it.
Took around the whole Iceland, went to almost all major waterfalls. Took to Glacier and at one point it was pouring rain with heavy wind and this thing held up pretty well. Never got a rust(of course I wiped down the tripod after I was done).
Main thing I love about this is quick twist and you could extend all joints at once. Save me so much time compare to my friends who brought regular tripod.
Be smart if you are using it fully extended and not using the hook to weight it down, you shouldn't be using a tripod or a camera.
Buy a book that teaches you gravity and common sense.
-Extremely compact, about 12" folded
-Legs are easily deployed using a twist lock system
-Center column removes and head can be attached to the legs for low angle shots
- Center column features a hook to use for weighing the tripod down in moderate wind.
- Aluminum construction (Carbon fiber weight savings are negligible when considering cost differences)
- Ball Head with separate Panning feature for those panoramas
- Compact plate and mount for camera
- Tripod may pick up vibrations in strong winds
- Tripod is so light that a strong gust could possibly knock over your gear
- Non-adjustable center column could introduce vibration in certain conditions.
- Tripod camera plate system is not quick release, requires a turning of a small knob to secure it in. Wearing gloves and doing this may be a challenge.
My only recommendation would be to make a quick release mount that you can hand screw. You need to carry the allen wrench if you need to remote or tighten it.
Also, where can I buy more of these quick release plates for additional cameras? Is it a standard or is it a proprietary design?
The fit and finish is more solid than I expected. The ball-head adjustments are smooth and secure, and the quick release is solid. The leg angle adjustment is quick and easy. I know some people prefer clamp leg adjustments, but there are a lot of pros to the turn-locks. And it is definitely small and lightweight.
My one gripe is that the extension pole connection to the head is a bit fiddly - you can screw it too far, and it took me while to figure out how to get it to lock into place securely. It still is just a trial/error process for me
I won't say it's perfect, but I'm still giving it 5 stars. I think for the price you'd be hard pressed to find a comparable tripod.
Very happy with this tripod that actually fits inside my bag.