4-Year Camera & Camcorder Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- No deductibles or hidden fees
- Free ground shipping on all repairs
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Sirui T-024X Traveler Light Carbon Fiber Tripod with C-10S Ball Head, 13.2 lbs Capacity, 58" Height, 4 Leg Sections
|Price:||$259.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Sirui T-024X Carbon Fiber Tripod - C-10S Ball Head - Short Center Column - Quick Release Plate - Soft Case - Tools - Instruction Manual - Sirui 6 Year Limited Warranty
- Ultra-compact - only 15.7" (40cm) when folded.
- Adjustable Center column moves up and down for fast, easy height adjustment.
- Short center column (included) for macro and low angle shooting.
- Lightweight 8 layer 100% Carbon Fiber legs for increased strength, added load capacity and vibration reduction.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Gitzo GT3542 Mountaineer Tripod Ser.3 4S (Black)
Sirui T2205X TX Series Tripod Legs 5 Section 49in Height Carbon - Sirui T-2205X
Sirui W-1204 4-Section Waterproof Carbon Fiber Tripod, 33.1lbs Capacity, 65" Maximum Height
Sirui T2005X TX Series Tripod Legs 5 Section 61" Height Aluminum - Sirui T-2005X
Sirui 3T-35K Tripod with 3T-35 Ball Head & Case (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Sicamera||Amazon.com||VIDEO CAMERA CENTER||Hunts Photo and Video||Ornem||Kellards|
|Item Dimensions||3.94 x 3.94 x 16.14 in||4.2 x 4.2 x 24.4 in||1 x 1 x 1 in||19.69 x 3.94 x 3.94 in||21.5 x 5.7 x 5.5 in||6.81 x 2.36 x 2.36 in|
|Item Weight||2 lbs||4.1 lbs||2.65 lbs||—||3.09 lbs||0.55 lb|
SIRUI T-024X Tripod Kits are specially designed for today's compact point and shoot digital cameras, 4/3 Mirrorless cameras, compact DSLRs and camcorders. The SIRUI T-024X tripod gets its light weight - only 2 lbs (0.92kg) - increased load capacity (13.2 lbs/6kg), impressive stability and reduced vibration characteristics from its 8 layer 100% Carbon Fiber legs. The SIRUI T-024X's compact size when folded is up to 20% smaller than other similar style tripods. There's always room for one of these tiny wonders in your bag or backpack! Even though they're lightweight and compact, T-024X tripods can still extend to 54.7" (139cm) - perfect for most shooting situations. The SIRUI 024X has an adjustable center column that moves up and down for fast and easy height adjustment. The included short center column lets you get as close as 4.9" (125mm) to the ground. The larger spider provides increased stability. The 3 leg angle positions are easy to adjust and provide maximum flexibility and control on uneven terrain. The 1/2 turn leg locks make setup and breakdown fast and easy. Precision manufacturing lets you effortlessly open and close the legs and provides impressive stability. The SIRUI T-024X tripod kit includes the SIRUI C-10X - a high-quality compact ball head that perfectly complements the tripod. The ball head has an anodized surface that provides excellent resistance to scratches and corrosion. The rugged SIRUI C-10X Ball Head has
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This tripod is fairly sturdy and light, and very compact. Probably one of the better options for small camera and lens combos I have seen. There is an identical aluminum version that weighs 8 ounces more and is nearly half the price. Not for heavier camera combos despite the claimed load capacity. Weight is usually a good indicator of support. I'd love to see this same tripod with a ball head that is 3-4 ounces beefier and much stronger.
The machining is good but not great. Can see some small chips around where the hex fasteners were drilled through the composite carbon fiber layers. I wiped down with a wet rag and there was a bit of carbon or black dust on the rag. Carbon is not dangerous unless breathable fibers are produced, but still they should clean these better.
The leg locks are excellent half twist variety and disassemble easily for cleaning. Durable design from what I can tell.
The inclusion of the short center column is particularly nice.
The ball tension knob doesn't have a great feel, is small and hard in the fingers, and difficult to tighten all the way down.
More detail on the ball head: I bought two of these and found the ball head easy to move on each when fully tightened down with about 7 pounds of gear on it with the head level. Remember this product is rated for 13.2 pounds, or 28 pounds if you buy just the head, while some Sirui tripods with the same head are rated at 8.8 pounds. These manufacturers need to start specifying the load condition that justifies their measurements. My Kirk BH-1 is rated for 15 pounds and is incredibly strong, blowing this little ballhead out of the water - Kirk used a realistic rating.
Note: the same ball head C-10, C-10S, C-10s all sold by Sirui with different tripods have wildly different load ratings but they are all the same. A tiny sphere makes up the ball, and you cannot cheat physics- not enough ball surface to clamp down on so this cannot bear large weight. Enough said- this is for small to medium weight cameras, I'd replace the head for anything heavier. The legs are fine for the rated weight.
I wrote the company about representing them in my travel workshops but never heard back. I suspect they'd be more responsive to complaints than compliments.
It's a little bigger than the other version (25?), but I'm sure I would have regretted going smaller. I'm 5'10" and still have to stoop a little, but it's not uncomfortable.
I can carry it easily on the side of my camera backpack and find that I take it with me more than any tripod or monopod before it.
It's replaced my Sirui carbon monopod because it's about the same weight, plus it stands by itself. I can get in the photos now and use a cheap IR remote instead of a silly timer.
1) It is an excellent tripod for cameras that do not use heavy lenses (more than 2lbs is sketchy) as the ball head does not seem to lock into position. I am using a micro-fourthirds Lumix GX-8 with the 45-200 lens and I would not put on something that is heavier than this...
2) Stability - the tripod is so light with the ball head mounted that you may still need to stabilize the tripod in mildly windy situations. It has a hook for attaching bags/small backpacks; if you use this hook it will help to stabilize the tripod when the camera is mounted.
3) The workmanship is much better than I expected. The legs lock nicely and it's easy to extend/contract the legs. There are no spikes on the tips of the legs, but this should not really be much of an issue in most urban situations. The carbon fiber is sturdy.
4) The weight - it is wonderfully light. Terrific for traveling and hikes. It collapses to something very small and fits into the side of a small backpack.
5) Fully expanded - it will not be as tall as other tripods, but this is part of the tradeoff to get the weight down. Fully extended, the tripod is about 5 feet. I would not recommend extending the post because of the stability issues.