Sistema Kip It Collection Multi Piece Food Storage Containers, Set of 16
|Price:||$22.94 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$7.06 (24%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set of 16 Klip It food storage containers includes: 1-12cup, 1-8.4 cup, 1-5 cup, 1-4.2 cup, 2-1.69 cup, 2-6.7 ounce
- Features Sistema KLIP IT easy locking clips; flexible inner seal allows food to stay fresh longer
- Klip it collection: space saving compact stackable storage system; rectangle shape ideal for fridge, freezer or pantry
- Designed and made in New Zealand from 100% virgin plastic; Phthalate free; BPA free
- Dishwasher safe (top rack); microwave (without lids), fridge and freezer safe
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Sistema Kip It Collection Multi Piece Food Storage Containers, Set of 16
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
These leak, always, no exceptions. Pasta sauce, oil, soup, just a small sample of things that have leaked into my backpack and into my lunch box over the past year. I still use them because I paid so much for them and I like the product design. But mostly because I paid so much.
Pros: 1. Clear, easy to see contents from all angles. 2. Being square, they fit better on frig shelves
Cons: 1. They do not stack compactly when not in use, so storing them requires significantly more room than say Tupperware. 2. THE BIGGEST DRAWBACK is that, contrary to their advertising, they are anything but airtight. Don't slosh one that contains any liquid or you'll have a real mess to clean up!!
I only rate them at 2 stars because:
1. sealing is such an important function, and these don't
2. there are many other brands out there that will seal
3. they are a bit pricey compared to other brands
.......almost didn't give them that much.
UPDATE: I wrote to Sistema about the leaking problem.
1. They responded promptly and offered to send me a couple of their ROUND containers, saying that due to the "laws of physics" round containers would have a "better seal". (I declined their offer. A seal is a seal and one that leaks, however slowly, is still not really a seal.)
2. They also stated that they market their containers for DRY FOOD STORAGE ONLY and have never said that they were liquid proof. (It is true they have never used the terms leakproof or liquid proof).
3. In addition, they said that when using their containers, even their juice containers, they are assuming that the containers would be maintained in an upright position in a frig or a "chilly bin" (which I take to mean an ice chest or cooler).Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have some smaller ones that don't leak, but the larger ones will just pour liquid right out, it may as well not even have a lid. Completely useless for anything but dry food.Published 1 day ago by Kevin
These are horrible. My husband got them so I could take liquids to work safely. Everything in my bag, my bag, and my car seat were soak. Do not buy.Published 26 days ago by EnvirEng
The seller was very gracious enough to send me an immediate replacement for a defective container within days. I was very appreciative and want this to be recognized. Read morePublished 2 months ago by ted ruxpin
These containers leak. End of review - that's unacceptable.Published 3 months ago by Nicole Renee Markee
These work great for storage purposes, they state they are microwave safe though after only using them for about two months they are getting the microwave heat cracks and marks in... Read morePublished 3 months ago by DSReview
I love these storage containers! Ended up replacing all my old ones with these. Great quality product. Easy to stack. Lids are easy to store. Read morePublished 4 months ago by JefferJo