Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 43 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 140 reviews
on March 4, 2017
ok
on January 10, 2017
Way too much repetition and same footage in such short episodes that never really reveals who the people really are and how they actually interact with each other. It is more narrative and too much about wedding plans.
on January 4, 2015
I absolutely love this family!!!! Now matter what their religious beliefs are it completely believe that their family is one of the most amazing caring and loving family I have ever seen!!! I'm actually jealous that they have it all together hen I'm constantly falling apart stressed out brig a single mother of my children... Try give me strength to believe that MY LIFE is possible!! :)
on May 17, 2014
At first I was spectacle about the topic of the show.

Polygamy is very rare where I'm from, almost sort of like a myth.

But the show really opened my eyes to modern day polygamy.

The browns are very much like normal, everyday people. I am able to relate with them on an emotional and logical human level.
on November 2, 2015
Love this show
on March 29, 2017
Shipping and arrival was perfect!
on February 21, 2017
Interesting
on December 8, 2016
Nope
on January 6, 2016
Excellent show! Reality show about wonderful polygamist family
on May 21, 2016