- File Size: 1324 KB
- Print Length: 409 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Kinfolk Books (November 28, 2012)
- Publication Date: November 28, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00AFCYFG8
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #343,610 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Sisters of Grace Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Beware: there are a few flirtatious "scenes"/sexual innuendos (no sex) & a little bit of cursing in the book, so if you choose not to deal with that you may not want to read the book (though I feel that it's honest depiction of the imperfection of the christian walk).
You do not have to question the integrity and faith of the author, but it was evident in every word of this story. I enjoyed the songs that he included as well. Do like I did, read it and listen to the songs on YouTube and you will really feel the spirit and love expressed in this eBook.
I have read every J.J. Murray book every written, it was indeed a pleasure to know that his Christian ethics can have an outlet as well. May God continue to bless you and your family in this endeavor, Mr. Murray.
This is a good story. I could not give the story five stars - the principle of crazy faith was well presented, but I found some of the actions of Andrew and the pastor's daughters would not have been fitting. If a man applying for a job came on to the pastor's daughter that strongly in less than twenty-four hours, I would have red flags raised. Had the timeline been spread out for a longer period, it would have been more acceptable. Nothing inappropriate happened in the story, but the intensity of the passion stretched my credulity. Also, the amount of work done the first day by Andrew to begin restoring the church could not physically have been done. Still the message of love, forgiveness, and crazy faith was well presented.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States > African American > Christian
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States > African American > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > United States > African American > Christian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > United States > African American > Romance